• 1 2 3459
  • Page
  • Text Only
Ok, Here is my design. Hope you like it!

kimgkimg said:   Here's my design this year. See if you can crack the hidden message...
(hint... scan the QR code with your phone...)

Fun Limerick!

enterkey said:   FrugalFreak said:   MISURICK said:   LiquidSilver said:   enterkey said:   Another one. Please vote if you like it!

And we might have a winner...

2nd

No winner till the end!

I nominate LiquidSilver and MISURICK to be the judges.

You'll all be the judges. Development is hard at work creating a voting gallery for you as we speak. Keep the designs a-comin'!

jschuman said:   Do we have to include Ebates on the design?

No this is just for FatWallet.

LiquidSilver said:   PS, I am jealous Heather, you have the first "Fly Paper" badge.

I'm honored! Thanks for noticing!

HeatherS4 said:   
You'll all be the judges. Development is hard at work creating a voting gallery for you as we speak. Keep the designs a-comin'!

Will it have the anonymous voting and display according to total votes like last year?

Woot! Here's my first.

stargirl26 said:   Vote for me if you like this

I smell a ringer.

Its that time of the year again people...

Vote me

Wow, great submissions so far guys! It'll be tough to vote.

Heather is hawt!

Posted my entries in the first reply. This is the first time I've ever done something like this, and I have to admit it was fun. It's too bad FW doesn't have other tshirt contests, because I did get some other ideas that weren't necessarily BF specific (or even related).

Mods, in the future, it would be helpful to get some additional stuff to assist in design: the exclamation point for one, and revealing the fatwallet font (if not proprietary) would be another. I'm guessing the latter is a longshot though.

My entry. I knew my Semaphore training will come in handy.

Haven't love all the t shirts, but always loved the contest!

OK. This is my 1st time, hope it didnt come out too bad

FWHD

Version 2 of Man-Woman-FWer. I am not sure which one's better, so you guys, please decide! If both are good, vote for both.

I think it would be cool to see ver.1 on front and ver.2 on back, but I know that's unfortunately not possible.

1st timer here...

Kiss me (83.01kB)
Disclaimer
Back by popular demand. Please only 1 vote per person.

this is very interesting, I like it

GeorgeT said:   Back by popular demand. Please only 1 vote per person.

I REALLY like this one.

FrugalFreak said:   GeorgeT said:   Back by popular demand. Please only 1 vote per person.

I REALLY like this one.

I bet. It's got your name written all over it.

Just playing around.....it's late....lol

g10ny said:   What happened to last year's employee?

Yes, where is the Pickle-meister this year?

Please check back to vote once the gallery opens.

Tee Contest (171.95kB)
Disclaimer
Hehe, was fun making this.

Fatwallet Tee

is everyone posting the final print ready 300dpi files here? or is there an email we send them too? I posted smaller version web files for fast viewing and loading. Thanks!

greekie said:   is everyone posting the final print ready 300dpi files here? or is there an email we send them too? I posted smaller version web files for fast viewing and loading. Thanks!

I would just post something that is easy for people to view. IF you win, then worry about the high quality print ready version.

LiquidSilver said:   greekie said:   is everyone posting the final print ready 300dpi files here? or is there an email we send them too? I posted smaller version web files for fast viewing and loading. Thanks!

I would just post something that is easy for people to view. IF you win, then worry about the high quality print ready version.

Hey Thanks! You reassured my thoughts, last year or year before possibly? They had an email where you could forward your final print ready files, i doubt i would ever win, but I just dont want to be that person that screws up the BF shirts, by using my low res file!

My entry!

EDIT: revised, 4 posts below

Isn't the heart on the inside of the rib cage?

Hey Greekie, you may want to get that camera ready artwork all set for your yellow "WARRING" entry. That one may be in the running!

here is my entry for the black friday 2011 tshirt! please vote!

kimgkimg said:   Isn't the heart on the inside of the rib cage?

make me use my MS paint skills! Fixed for you

Try this one on for size!

BF2011 (53.20kB)
Disclaimer
My entry

ultrahugewallet said:   g10ny said:   What happened to last year's employee?

Yes, where is the Pickle-meister this year?

Perhaps the cootie shot didn't go that well.

GeorgeT said:   Hey Greekie, you may want to get that camera ready artwork all set for your yellow "WARRING" entry. That one may be in the running!

Thank you Sir! you are too kind!

Edit: Wow I just saw your design! Simply Awesome!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014