• 12 3 459
  • Page
  • Text Only

first try
Disclaimer
Yo, one of my ideas for this T-Shirt
oops, should be B$ack

ultrahugewallet said:   g10ny said:   What happened to last year's employee?

Yes, where is the Pickle-meister this year?

She is still looking for her red stapler.

Blackzap said:   here is my entry for the black friday 2011 tshirt! please vote!

I'd wear this one.

Wow... these look good. I've got to get my game face on... 3 years and a top 3 and top 10 finish... I need to step up again. I'm always amazed by the cool designs that are still available.... great creativity!

Canucklehead said:   Wow... these look good. I've got to get my game face on... 3 years and a top 3 and top 10 finish... I need to step up again. I'm always amazed by the cool designs that are still available.... great creativity!

yeah i doubt anyone picks mine but it was just fun to enter. Everyone elses looks awesome. So jealous.

My design
Disclaimer
Here is my entry:
- Black T-shirt
- Front design

Please vote for me.

Fatwallet T-shirt Entry Front
Disclaimer
My Entry:

2011 t-shirt entry
Disclaimer
"thou hast saved us from our enemies."
-Psalms 44:7

"But thou has saved us from MSRP."
-Fat Wallet 24:7

Lets hear it for GREEN!
Disclaimer
My Eco theme for Black Friday shall continue! After all, what is greener then $$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

oh, very cool

Love this time of year! Here you go!

Let's try this again, didn't load right one... same idea... Why is mine so little?

swirl
Disclaimer
another one

recycle your cash
Disclaimer
recycle

polishdreamer said:   My Entry:
I like it, and thought of doing a front and back myself, but sadly in the rules it says:
Design Guidelines
Theme: Black Friday 2011
Max graphic area: 17"(wide) x 18"(high)
3 color max, plus shirt color
T-shirt front OR back (1 shirt side only)

g10ny said:   ultrahugewallet said:   g10ny said:   What happened to last year's employee?

Yes, where is the Pickle-meister this year?

Perhaps the cootie shot didn't go that well.

She doesn't work at FatWallet any longer.

Not even going to say how long this took me! This contest always takes me away from what I should be doing! Will Say, this year I am looking for a deal on a graphics program for next years contest!

IrishSix said:   Not even going to say how long this took me! This contest always takes me away from what I should be doing! Will Say, this year I am looking for a deal on a graphics program for next years contest!
Freewares are all I use to do mines. Try Inkscape and Gimp.

I am always amazed at how many great designs there are. Every year, I think "Wow, no way are next year's entries goign to be this original" but every year there are even more great ideas. Kudos to all the designers! Do all the entries get a special achievement badge?

This year, can we have the voting booth use a random order, not based on number of votes? If someone gets an early lead, the way they are listed encourage more votes for the top entries. Even better if it did not show how the voting was going - let it be a surprise.

IrishSix said:   Not even going to say how long this took me! This contest always takes me away from what I should be doing! Will Say, this year I am looking for a deal on a graphics program for next years contest!

Inkscape and paint.net for my entry

JMMfw said:   This year, can we have the voting booth use a random order, not based on number of votes? If someone gets an early lead, the way they are listed encourage more votes for the top entries. Even better if it did not show how the voting was going - let it be a surprise.

100% agreed! Seeing current totals will definitely influence some. I've seen poll questions that reveal the results only after you have voted, perhaps something like that could be done?

t-shirt
Disclaimer
Well . . . here we go

landenpc said:   100% agreed! Seeing current totals will definitely influence some. I've seen poll questions that reveal the results only after you have voted, perhaps something like that could be done?I think that only works when you vote once. I thought the voting can be changed up until the deadline. Maybe I'm wrong though.

I'd have it where the owner of each entry could see they are in Xth Place (1st, 17th, 54th) - but not see where anyone else is, or how close. That would give them a chance to rally support, yet keep it all a surprise.

enterkey said:   IrishSix said:   Not even going to say how long this took me! This contest always takes me away from what I should be doing! Will Say, this year I am looking for a deal on a graphics program for next years contest!
Freewares are all I use to do mines. Try Inkscape and Gimp.

and paint.net. I use PSP x2 on mine. Loved PSP since jasc. I'm seeking a free 3d text program like cool3d or xara though.

delete, forget how to ASCII art

IrishSix said:   Love this time of year! Here you go!..."Why is mine so little?"

Hi IrishSix,

Your picture looks small because it is sitting on a large white background. What you need to do will vary depending on your paint program, but here are the basics...

1) Select your image (holding mouse button down and dragging over image).

2) Once your image is highlighted, select from the menu something like "Crop to mask" or "Crop to image"

3) Save your picture.

I did this for you here. Just click on your design and click it again to make it bigger, then right mouse click and save image to your computer. You can then upload it to FatWallet under your name and account.

I will then delete it from my post.

Good Luck!

Hey! THANKS so very much!

LOVE This time of Year!
Disclaimer
One of my entries, made bigger!

Re-sized I hope! Thanks GeorgeT

Nice job IrishSix, they look great.

FW BF
Disclaimer
BF

denysel said:   BF
Blink fast late left post line fat wallet?

FW BF HP TP FTW
Disclaimer
What are my chances?

shirt1
Disclaimer
time to rock....here's the first of hopefully a few entries

**deleted by user***

megamands said:   
Blink fast late left post line fat wallet?

Blink
Fast (or you will be...)
2 Late (and there will be...)
0 Left (after just...)
1 Post (sorry can't help tie this next one in)
1 Line
Fat
Wallet

Creative - but a general rule of deign is: if it needs explaining, it needs work

hello
Disclaimer

qr code
Disclaimer
Hello everyone!

QR code is http://fatwallet.com

So many good entries to choose from, wow

Surfingfool 911 TShirt
Disclaimer
Here is my 2nd year try.

2nd entry
Disclaimer
Here is my 2nd entry (my 1st didn't seem very liked)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014