Disclaimer
I like it!

Entry (284.87kB)
Disclaimer
Here's my entry

Here is my design

Ignore

one slow entry ...

Make your own kind of music, sing your own kind of song...

bf2011 (286.41kB)
Disclaimer
Zen is your friend.

LOOTING (215.80kB)
Disclaimer
Looting Police

WARNING
VACATE THE CHECKOUT LINES
WARNING
THIS STORES IS BEING LOOTED
WARNING
HOT DEAL FOUND FOR THIS STORE AT FATWALLET.COM

LOOTING 12,346 STORES
OUT OF BUSINESS SINCE 1999

OOORAH!

btw, to angelkisis who is going through every submission post and clicking red
I'm doing the opposite. Ha!!!

FWBF2011 (28.20kB)
Disclaimer
Last minute (as usual), but just like shopping with FW...I usually get in on the deal. =)

Here's my entry. It probably doesn't have quite the wit it seems to take to win these contests, but it certainly is fun seeing everyone's entries again.

Good luck all. Can't wait for the voting.

My second entry, had an epiphany last night.

Text:

For those times when MSRP doesn't feel like it used to

Try using fatwallet.com

[fine print]

Consumers should consult with their physicians before using fatwallet.com as it may cause excessive excitement leading to dry mouth, hyperventilation and in some cases pulmonary disease. Consumers with asthma should avoid fatwallet.com because the unbelievable deals have been known to cause respiratory problems. Some long time users of fatwallet.com have noticed a loss of appetite in weekly advertisements and an inability to purchase items that are more than 20% of their retail price. Other fatwallet.com users complained of an inability to fit all the crap they scored inside their home. Black friday 2011 is closely associated with fatwallet.com but fatwallet.com takes no responsibility for those who spend the night outside a consumer electronics store freezing their butts off for a sad little tablet PC they could have bought online 4 weeks ago.

Hmmm....maybe the staff should have tried bolding and increasing the size of the whole thing about copyright

My Design (886.00kB)
Disclaimer
Here's my design..

Hey all you amazing designers! I wanted to pop in and wish you all good luck on your designs when the voting begins on Monday.

Happy weekend!

Heather

here is my design. Way to go!

Tshirt (300.97kB)
Disclaimer
My baby!

first upload pictures
[img]http://i51.tinypic.com/11ukqhl.jpg/[img]
second upload pictures
[img]http://i54.tinypic.com/nzggvs.jpg/[img]

LET WIN FOR THIS ConTest

In brightest day, in blackest night, no deal will escape my sight.

...Thank you for your consideration.

http://tinypic.com/r/1zxm5qe/7

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014