• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Atrix Owners,

AT&T has just put the originally overpriced Entertainment Center/Webtop Access bundle on sale for $99. Normally this is around $190 at AT&T (or $140 at Amazon) so this makes out to be a pretty hot deal. If you are a premier customer and your FAN includes accessory discounts, they will apply your discount on top of the already reduced price, for me this knocked the price down to $75. Make sure to log on to your wireless account and then shop for accessories (dont use the link below) to see the lower premier price.

You can find it here.

Member Summary

25% off (173.86kB)
Thanks huh916
Disclaimer
Product Features and Technical Details

• HD Multimedia Dock. Dock your device and have access to the webtop applications.
  • Wireless Keyboard. Enjoy a thin, full-sized keyboard designed specifically to enhance your productivity.
  • Wireless Mouse. Keep tangle-free with the Bluetooth wireless mouse. ;Remote Control.
  • 18W Wall Charger. Charge your phone directly or through the HD Multimedia Dock using the included rapid rate power supply.
  • Motorola retail packaging includes- HD Multimedia Dock, Wireless Keyboard(2 AA Batteries),
  • Connect the HDMI cable to the dock with other USB accessories and use your device as if it's a PC.
  • To browse and launch web apps or access your files stored in the cloud.
  • Quickly access Android apps with shortcut keys. Phone must support Bluetooth HID profile to use this application.
  • Stay in control of your media even when you step away from the HD Multimedia Dock.
  • Also includes Wireless Mouse (Battery Included), Remote Control (Battery Included), 18W Wall Charger, Quickstarts for all components.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Seems like a decent deal! Thanks!

Almost bought an Atrix... but reviews say phone quality sucks. And I'm sure I'd use it as a phone occasionally. They say it's a great smartphone, mediocre computer.

Canucklehead said:   Almost bought an Atrix... but reviews say phone quality sucks. And I'm sure I'd use it as a phone occasionally. They say it's a great smartphone, mediocre computer.

lol, how many handheld phone do you know that can be docked into a portable computer or an TV media center?

phone is great, accessories are great. The only thing that sucks is ATT

Thanks for the heads up. I manage to get it for 66.50. For some reason I couldn't get it to apply my discount. I discover that if I went to Upgrade Eligibility, it tells me that I'm not ready for an upgrade but I can buy phone/accessory at a discount. Clicked yes to that and my discount showed up.

On another note, if you google "att discount" and look for retailmont. They have a coupon for 25% off on accessory. I tested it out and the final total came out to 74.25.

TV not included.

Part of me itches to return this new Thrill 4G for an Atrix. Must resist because they're both sweet phones.

Canucklehead said:   Almost bought an Atrix... but reviews say phone quality sucks. And I'm sure I'd use it as a phone occasionally. They say it's a great smartphone, mediocre computer.

huh916 said:   On another note, if you google "att discount" and look for retailmont. They have a coupon for 25% off on accessory. I tested it out and the final total came out to 74.25.

Thanks for the tip! Worked for me ... it came out to $80.56 after (CA) taxes. Not sure why I bought though, since I already have a crap-load of Internet-connected devices in the house.

I "abused" my 50% off accessory discount so they locked me out of it online. I can still get it in stores but they don't have the sale prices.

I have been using the Atrix for almost a year and love it. If you are Technologically challenged do not buy it but otherwise you will have fun with it. I have no trouble and I have launched mine in the air a couple of times and it still works. Just like the motorolas of the 90's. I will be buying this entertainment center so that I can get rid of my at least my internet and premium chanels. I can also cut my Netflix bills from 19.99 to 9.99. I will save the $99 in the first month.

Does AT&T require subscribers to have a tethering plan to use the entertainment center? Or is a regular data plan enough?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014