• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
40% Off Timberland.com Coupon
Timberland Friends and Family sale started. Ends 9/19.

Coupon code: FRIEND11S

Timberland offers 40% off Your Entire Order when you enter coupon code FRIEND11S at checkout. Offer valid thru September 19. Shipping starts at $4.95 and varies based on item.

Thanks to SD forum.

The fine print:
Friends & Family 40% OFF

*Offer valid from September 14-19, 2011 at Timberland.com in the US only. Valid on in-stock merchandise; not valid on prior purchases. Must be redeemed at time of purchase. Excludes boot styles #10061, #10025, and #15551, custom footwear, Abington Collection, Timberland Boot CompanyŽ Elite Collection, Gift cards, charitable items and non-Timberland branded products. Returns will be credited at discount price. Cannot be combined with free shipping or any other coupon or discount offers. Void where prohibited. We reserve the right to limit quantities. Timberland reserves the right to cancel orders arising from pricing, promotions, or other errors.

----------------------------------

There's a 30% off at Timberlands outlets at locations in Premium Outlets locations for the same time period (9/14-19). Looks like you can download it from the website for your local Premium Outlet.

----------------------------------

Timberland
Need a Timberland coupon that earns 3.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Printable Coupon Courtesy of Titewad
Thanks titewad
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I can't seem to find any download links for a 30% off Outlets. Does anyone know where it is? It would be great if I can get a coupon for Philadelphia Premium Outlet.

I don't see the 30% off either, please advise or post link

you need to go to your area outlet mall's website and download it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what i see:

An exclusive online coupon from
Timberland (Suite 337)

Friends & Family: 30% off your entire purchase

Excludes boot styles #10061, #10025, and #15551, custom footwear, Abington Collection, Timberland Boot CompanyŽ elite collection, charitable items and non-Timberland branded products. Returns will be credited at discount price. We reserve the right to limit quantities.

Valid only at Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets.

Cannot be combined with any other coupon, sale or promotion. One redemption per person per store per day. Not valid on Gift Certificates or Gift Cards, Internet transactions, or previous purchases. Not redeemable for store credit or cash. Customer must present coupon at time of purchase to receive the special offer. Certain restrictions may apply. Please see store for details.

Offer valid September 14, 2011 through September 19, 2011.

Coupon Code: 500226

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you!

Go the the Phila. Premium outlet site and sign up for the VIP lounge. All the coupons are in the VIP lounge and you will find two Timberland coupons.

Go the the Phila. Premium outlet site and sign up for the VIP lounge. All the coupons are in the VIP lounge and you will find two Timberland coupons.

Printable Coupon
Disclaimer
HiFideal said:   you need to go to your area outlet mall's website and download it.

Would you please post a link to the coupon or to your local outlet?, or attach the actual PDF itself? My local outlet does not have the coupon, and I've searched at least 20 other outlet sites that do not have it either.

I saw the VIP post above mine, but I do not want to sign up to a service I'll never use to get the coupon.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it and attached it. Not sure why the OP could not just post it.

titewad said:   I saw the VIP post above mine, but I do not want to sign up to a service I'll never use to get the coupon.

You mean to say all these years and you don't have a junk e-mail address? Maybe today would be a good day to create one, oh but wait it takes like a few weeks to setup an e-mail address so never mind

LJL1018 said:   Go the the Phila. Premium outlet site and sign up for the VIP lounge. All the coupons are in the VIP lounge and you will find two Timberland coupons.

what are the 2 coupons? One is 30% off and what is the second one? can we use both in the same order?

Has anyone tried the 30% off in-store coupon? The coupon has "Cannot be combined with any other coupon, sale or promotion."
There is supposably a 40% off sale in the store at the Philadelphia Premium Outlet. I wanted to know if it would stack. I live over an hour drive from the outlet, would like to know before I embark on the journey.

Nice deal, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of selection- only 5 styles of loafers/slip-ons?

They raised the price of the shoe I wanted at the outlet store. Now it's buy one, get one half off, which means you have to buy two pairs to get the previous price. No thanks. Wasted trip. Timberland - you're not fooling anyone with your fake sales.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014