• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

DiscountMags.com
See DiscountMags.com promo codes that earn 10.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thank you

Awesome deal- Awesome mag! Thanks.

Okay, so I just renewed for 3 years for $12! Fantastic. Now then, my current subscription is set to expire in May 2012, but I ordered that through Amazon. Do I need to contact anyone to ensure I don't receive duplicate coverage? I selected "renewal" when signing up with DiscountMags, so I hope things will work out okay. Thanks.

sweet i've been waiting for a wired mag deal, youre the man

johnnybs said:   Okay, so I just renewed for 3 years for $12! Fantastic. Now then, my current subscription is set to expire in May 2012, but I ordered that through Amazon. Do I need to contact anyone to ensure I don't receive duplicate coverage? I selected "renewal" when signing up with DiscountMags, so I hope things will work out okay. Thanks.

No, they should just extend your current sub, as long as the name and address are exactly the same. A different name will cause 2 subs to arrive. If so, then contact the company to merge them.

GeorgiaBulldawg said:   johnnybs said:   Okay, so I just renewed for 3 years for $12! Fantastic. Now then, my current subscription is set to expire in May 2012, but I ordered that through Amazon. Do I need to contact anyone to ensure I don't receive duplicate coverage? I selected "renewal" when signing up with DiscountMags, so I hope things will work out okay. Thanks.

No, they should just extend your current sub, as long as the name and address are exactly the same. A different name will cause 2 subs to arrive. If so, then contact the company to merge them.

Thanks for the info- the name is the same, but the address changed. I'll wait and see if I start receiving duplicate issues- it so, I'll give them a call. Thanks!

thanks OP!

In for 3.

not working today "Sorry, this offer code is either invalid or has expired"

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014