• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Prestone is offering a $7 or $15 mail-in rebate with the purchase of any one or two 1-gallon bottles of select Prestone Antifreeze/Coolant Concentrate respectively. Also available is a $5 or $11 mail-in rebate wth the purchase any one or two 1-gallon bottles of select Prestone 50/50 Antifreeze/Coolant respectively. Offer expires February 29, 2012. Thanks TDMVP73

Advance Auto Parts has the following on sale with free store pickup only:

Prestone Extended Life Antifreeze/Coolant $17
Prestone DEX-COOL Extended Life Antifreeze/Coolant $17
Prestone DEX-COOL 50/50 Prediluted Extended Life Antifreeze/Coolant $15

Available Online Coupons:

$10 off $30 with code A123 or ES123
$15 off $40 with code BIG15

Sample Deal Scenario:

2x Prestone Extended Life Antifreeze/Coolant - $10 off code A123 - $15 rebate = $9
2x Prestone Extended Life Antifreeze/Coolant + $7 filler - $15 off code BIG15 - $15 rebate = $11

Note, please refer to rebate for qualifying products.

Here's the rebate....http://www.prestone.com/sites/default/p/Prestone-Rebate-7-or-15....

Don't worry about the "draw" error, scroll down after the pdf loads

Also don't add the "Free" fuel injector cleaner" or it won't accept the $10 off.

Ripped from SD

Advance Auto Parts
See Advance Auto Parts discounts that earn 5.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Advance Auto Parts Coupons:
    AAP15OFF
    Save 15% On All Orders (expires 9/30/14 11:59pm)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Repost dude

Also there was talk that Prestone will discount the rebate if you use coupons.

True, my bad but that was 3 months ago. I'm only trying to help all.

As alluded by Zuke76, Prestone did not honor rebates last time around when coupons were used.

Wal-Mart most times has better prices even after all coupons and discounts at AAP for this product. Just saying.

Yes, but the rebate requires that you send in BOTH the cash register receipt AND the foil seals from the containers. Of course, you don't find this out until you get home and peel the very small rebate form off of the jug. What if you buy the second gallon for later? Do you remove the foil seal, and risk having it leak all over the place?

What a bunch of scumbags. At least all of you will know what to do, and they'll actually have to pay out more rebates, which (judging from the hoops they want customers to jump through) they were trying to avoid paying.

I sent in for my rebate 2 months ago and got a card saying it was invalid. So I sent them an email and they said they would review it. I should have gotten my $7 check by now, but I'll have to wait another 6-8 weeks after the review, then I'll be lucky if I get it. This was a bad deal for me, all so I could get a gallon of antifreeze for $5.

any one have luck with this? worried about using the coupons i guess. i need some antifreeze.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014