• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This is my first Hot! topic. A feeling even better than...well, you know.

Contact lenses through Vision Direct has three codes for 25% off: 25SHOP, NEW25VISION, AND 25NEW. Each of these are for new customers only. The discounts kept disappearing during Checkout. Customer service asked my e-mail addy. It turns out that is how they know if you are a repeat customer. Just use a different addy.

For those that oppose that, the code 15SALE will take off 15% for repeat customers.

But wait, there's more: FatWallet Cash Back is 6%. Discover is 15%.

8 boxes at $16.00 is 135.92. 25New code takes it down to $91.19. Discover Cash Back lowers it to $77.51.

Vision Direct
Need a Vision Direct coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Vision Direct
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

How come mine is coming out $ 26.99 per carton instead of the $ 16 your claiming. I'm also a new customer.

After you applying the coupon code in the area that is above your order/prescription strength summary? Are you considering a box a carton? Are you ordering normal contacts or specialized e.g. Halloween? The $16.99 is before any discounts are taken.

I have no idea why you are seeing $26.99. I ordered Acuvue 2. Did your box start off at $35.99? Perhaps dailies?

Oh! And thanks to the poster that did the Summary for me. I'll learn sometime.

Thanks, just ordered for cheap!

Double check with http://www.1800contacts.com/ they will beat their competitors price by 2%. Check your prices before you check out to make sure you get the best price... just saying! Last time I ordered Vision Direct was cheaper!

"after your prescription has been verified"

Do they really do that? Is that just a disclaimer to CYA? (or CTA as the case may be)

I'm pretty sure that they need to verify the prescription by law. My father wanted to buy a couple of reading glasses when I was buying mine. They wouldn't do it without a script, but gave free optical exams. Boy, was he happy! Of course, my mother then needed to jump on the band wagon. Would that be considered sibling rivalry? ;P

My dog's worm pills that I ordered from Canada was verified by my vet down here in the States.

Yep, they definitely validate prescriptions; Mine was expired (I didn't realize) and they cancelled my order with a friendly message explaining why.

ntony9 said:   How come mine is coming out $ 26.99 per carton instead of the $ 16 your claiming. I'm also a new customer.

Are you ordering 8+ boxes? Volume discount only applies if you order at least 8 boxes.

Gnomie said:   This is my first Hot! topic. A feeling even better than...well, you know.

Contact lenses through Vision Direct has three codes for 25% off: 25SHOP, NEW25VISION, AND 25NEW. Each of these are for new customers only. The discounts kept disappearing during Checkout. Customer service asked my e-mail addy. It turns out that is how they know if you are a repeat customer. Just use a different addy.

For those that oppose that, the code 15SALE will take off 15% for repeat customers.

But wait, there's more: FatWallet Cash Back is 6%. Discover is 15%.

8 boxes at $16.00 is 135.92. 25New code takes it down to $91.19. Discover Cash Back lowers it to $77.51.

Just did this deal and was curious if you all got the Discover CashBack Bonus. I noticed that Discover says: "Offer is not valid in combination with any other offers"

What have the results been? FYI... Holiday Bonus at Discover, 20% CashBack for Vision Direct.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014