• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
LED-7WA19WW Toshiba 7WA19WW - 7 Watt - LED - A19 - Warm White - 320 Lumens - 25 Watt Equal - 120 Volt comes with 3 year warranty

I bought a few of these and I'm really happy with the type of light it emits, and the fact that the 7watts is easily as bright as a 25watts is really neat. I've been switching out some 13watt CFL's for these. These are pretty close to the feel of an incandescent. WAAAAY closer than CFLs.

Link to the LED

These are normally around $20.00.
$9.99 plus 4% Cash Back make it a good deal.

Shipping is expensive at 1000Bulbs, but you still make out alright.

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Do they make LED bulbs that are equivalent in light output to a 60W incandescent?

amusingisthedawn said:   

Shipping is expensive at 1000Bulbs, but you still make out alright.

Shipping kills the deal. It's going to cost me more than $10 to ship this $9.99 item. No thanks.

VirtuaL said:   Do they make LED bulbs that are equivalent in light output to a 60W incandescent?

Philips - Home Depot B&M but $40 each. I'm waiting for a price drop.

Bigger concern for me - it is not dimmable, one of the primary benefits over CFL.

shank said:   Bigger concern for me - it is not dimmable, one of the primary benefits over CFL.

The led A19 bulbs I bought from Home Depot is dimmable. @$10 & 40W equiv.

Most Costcos now have a blister pack of 2 LG A19 LED bulbs (7W / 40W equivalent, as I recall) for $19.99
http://www.lg.com/us/led-lighting/retrofit-lamp/retrofit-lamp.js...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014