AAA DirecTV Deal: $10 off for 20 months

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Didn't see this posted anywhere else but AAA is now offering a $10 per month credit for 20 months for new DirecTV subscribers in addition to the $26 and $5 per month discounts they offer for the first year. It beats the $180 Costco gift card offer in the long run. Combine this with the Starz and Showtime $25 rebates and the $10 referral credit it seems to be the best price available.

AAA Credit

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Btw, I couldn't see the AAA credit through the Op's link. Had to go through this link.

Thanks OP and LP (2nd link)- offer looks to be still good til sometime in Feb 2012. Costco deal seems to have dropped to $120.

Just signed up. You must use the phone number listed on the flyer at ev0lution9's link. Fine print requirements listed included not having subscribed in the past two years.

Were you also able to use a referral when calling? Thanks

jacman said:   Just signed up. You must use the phone number listed on the flyer at ev0lution9's link. Fine print requirements listed included not having subscribed in the past two years.

Todd said:   Were you also able to use a referral when calling? Thanks

JACMAN: OOPS - my quote and reply procedure fail:
I KNEW someone was going to ask - I was in a football hurry to get connected and didn't have/use a referral number... my bad. It looks like it should work, as on my account page it lists possibility to do up to 10 referrals at $100 each...unless I'm missing something from the referral discussion that would make it trickier.

Also noticed in my rebate section that there was a PDF for up to $200 for early cancellation from another provider in order to get you to switch. Form needs to be accompanied with customerís original final bill which includes applicable ECF charge(s).

Todd - LOL - my reply is hidden in quoted text above - sorry for any confusion.

I cancelled Directv last month, paying 2 months of early termination fee ($40). I was happy with their service, just didn't feel the need to spend the money on something I didn't use too much. I setup an antenna to receive OTA signals and supplemented with Hulu and Netflix. In the last week, I really started missing Directv. I am glad I found this deal.

I begged the wife to sign up under her name. I calculated that I am saving $1128 over the course of the next 2 years from what I was paying before. Not too shabby.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014