• 136373839 40
  • Page
  • Previous 40
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
~First Act Adam Levine acoustic guitar 057-12-0214, 70% off at $24.88~

rated:
Skullcandy crusher and some Sony headphones...$100 down to $30. Also lots of phones cases, iPad cases 70 or 75 percent off. Something like a fit bit. Other cables and stuff too.

rated:
mpattdu said:   ~056-10-1409 - Canon Powershot SX52 0 16mp digital camera with 42x zoom for $168~

Now $148.48 if you can find it.

rated:
~Merona box of 4 men's white T-shirts crew neck or V-neck, 70% off at $4.78~

rated:
frugalpete said:   ~Merona box of 4 men's white T-shirts crew neck or V-neck, 70% off at $4.78~

Boxers also are on clearance, with 10% cartwheel.

rated:
What a great deal!

rated:
Found two of the char-broil patio bistro 240 infarared electric grills. Marked down to 53.98. (70% off). Good reviews on Amazon.

rated:
~ Xbox 360 wireless controller, camouflage 207 00 0532   was $54.99 now $16.47 ~ 

~ Xbox 360 Microsoft headset, $5.96 ~

rated:
~JBL Flip 2 bluetooth speaker White, Red $49.98 (50% off), Black 69.98~

rated:
Halloween candy 30% off, costumes 50% this AM

rated:
Did you scan anything to double check the price?  It should be 70% Halloween 30% candy today.

rated:
its 30% off candy in NJ. Maybe 70% elsewhere?

rated:
LiZaDaisy said:   Did you scan anything to double check the price?  It should be 70% Halloween 30% candy today.
  Candy yes, costumes no

rated:
Candy now 50%, costumes 70% in the SW DFW area.

rated:
~collector series pint glasses four pack. 50% off. various themes.
200022864 A Christmas Story
200022865 National Lampoon's Christmas vacation
200022867 starwars
200022869 minions
200022868 Wonder Woman
~

rated:
Has this thread been replaced by another?  That was the first post in a month.

rated:
SLOW season for Target clearance

rated:
I think just about everyone has been burned out of Target clearance deals. Anyway, Target is doing a better job of reducing inventory without creating deep discounted items.

rated:
People are not coming to this thread to post Target clearance. They just open a new Hot Topic and put it there.

rated:

jschuman said:   I think just about everyone has been burned out of Target clearance deals. Anyway, Target is doing a better job of reducing inventory without creating deep discounted items.

I believe it depends on the city.  When I visit family in Iowa, there are ZERO deals.  Even back in the heydey, they have 1 or 2 end caps with Clearance items.  And it wasn't b/c they still had them in the aisles.  Out where I live, it's still been pretty good in terms of # and amt of clearance deals.  Perhaps b/c a SuperT opened not too far down the road, but even before then, it has only slightly more full Clearance end caps filled.  Personally, I just grew tired of the substandard crap they sold, even for 50%+ off...it was good for next year's stocking stuffers though.

I think ppl tired of the flebayers hiding items or buy/returning/re-buying them when the disc. was to their liking.  I've followed more than a couple thru the store who would have a cart with quite a few items and see them 5-ish mins later and their cart had only a few items.  Add in they were the same ppl you'd have to wait in line behind as they MS'd their Target red card...thank God that finally ended for the scammers (loved reading the sob stories from them).  It's icing on the cake with Marriott buying out SPG...so all their points will soon be devalued.  

Well, sounding like the Grinch...but it makes me happy to see them get their just desserts.

Happy Holidays!!

rated:
I'll probably hear an echo after posting this (since just about everyone seems to have left this party), but in case there are a few stragglers:
Our store had boxes of 5 Zone "Perfectly Simple"  bars on clearance (Peppermint Bark: DPCI 094-08-0276 and Pumpkin Chai DPCI 094-08-0266) for $2.98, reg. $5.99.
They are included in Target's current "Buy 3 boxes of Zone bars, get a $5 gift card" promotion.
Also, coupons.com has a Buy 2, save $2 coupon, and Target has the same coupon offer on their site, as well as another coupon for $.50 off one bar. So there's the potential to get 3 boxes (15 bars) for less than $1.50.

And yes, this season's Target's Christmas clearance was dismal.  Our store has yet to hit 90% off but the shelves were already pretty much emptied by the time they went 50% off. Huge disappointment after all those years of fun after-Christmas scavenger hunting.

rated:
jschuman said:   I think just about everyone has been burned out of Target clearance deals. Anyway, Target is doing a better job of reducing inventory without creating deep discounted items.
True, there aren't too many deals during the year.   But I really appreciate the Christmas clearance at the in-store Starbucks.  On Sunday, Jan 3, the 1 lb. bags of Christmas blend, Christmas decaf, and Christmas espresso were 70% off.  Same with the instant coffee and instant pumpkin spiced latte.  (But, oddly enough, thanksgiving blend rang up at full price!?!?)  Anyway, I stocked up my freezer!

rated:
dgoedken said:   

.... Add in they were the same ppl you'd have to wait in line behind as they MS'd their Target red card...thank God that finally ended for the scammers (loved reading the sob stories from them).  It's icing on the cake with Marriott buying out SPG...so all their points will soon be devalued.  

Well, sounding like the Grinch...but it makes me happy to see them get their just desserts.

Happy Holidays!!

What was that scam that they were running (underlined above) ?  Just curious, tx

rated:
chimpsnest said:   
dgoedken said:   

.... Add in they were the same ppl you'd have to wait in line behind as they MS'd their Target red card...thank God that finally ended for the scammers (loved reading the sob stories from them).  It's icing on the cake with Marriott buying out SPG...so all their points will soon be devalued.  

Happy Holidays!!

What was that scam that they were running (underlined above) ?  Just curious, tx

Yeah, I want to know that too.

rated:
Came across another bonus deal on Christmas clearance today:
Pepperidge Farm Milano Minis cookies candy cane flavor (071-95-0003) were in the cookie aisle with all the other non-Christmas cookies.  They're ringing at 70% off ($.86), and are included in the "Buy 5 Pepperidge Farm cookies, get a $5 Target gift card", so they're already a money maker, and even better if you have coupons. 
Stangely, there were at least one or two other flavors with the same very "Christmas-y" packaging (snowflakes and Christmas trees on the bag), yet they were full price.  One was sugar cookie, can't remember the other flavor. 
Also, our store had a ton of Gingerbread Oreos at 70% off.
FYI: Rumor has it that Christmas clearance might end as soon as tomorrow, meaning clearance items will start scanning as INF (item not found) and you probably won't be able to buy them.

rated:
At my local store:

90% off Christmas: the only thing under the sign was boxes of bows.
70% off Christmas: goodies, perfume, soap.
~055031428 - Hershey's Peppermint Bark Bells $1.04 (was $3.49)~
~055031984 - Coco Devore gourmet chocolates $2.39 (was $7.99)~
~037050967 - EO soap/shampoo combo $2.99 (was $9.99)~

Lots of toys 30%-50% off. Standout item was:
~204041377 - Leapfrog Leappad Premium $64.98 (was $129.99)~

Sporting Goods 50%-70% off
~091-16-0461 Kelsyus Timber Toss (outdoor game)~
~091-13-0135 Serta 14" Queen Air Bed Backpack~
~091-04-0923 Coleman LED Lantern~
~091-04-0631 Stanley thermos~
~091-04-1091 Rayovac Emergency Device Charger~
~091-13-0422 AeroBed 16" Queen air mattress~
~091-04-1104 Coleman PackAway LED Lantern~

rated:
Dilly101 said:   
FYI: Rumor has it that Christmas clearance might end as soon as tomorrow, meaning clearance items will start scanning as INF (item not found) and you probably won't be able to buy them.

Went to check mine out today and the 70% off Christmas items were already scanning INF.
I couldn't be bothered  to track someone down to see about buying.
If it's not for sale get it off the freakin' shelf.

rated:
wolfsmane said:   
chimpsnest said:   
dgoedken said:   

Happy Holidays!!

Linky - just click me

rated:
I will add, some will say it wasn't a "scam" in that it was according to the card's T&C.  Now, when they have 4, 5 and 6 cards they are going thru at the register (and allowed 1 card per person per Amex)....it's a scam.  

rated:
Anyone know when the rest of the gifts sets from Christmas are going 90%?

rated:

grow kit (31.49kB)
Disclaimer
Smith & Hawken bulb grow kits are now 70% off at $3.88. These come with a very nice glazed ceramic pot that works great as a kitchen utensil holder. Three colors are available.

RED - DPCI:065010258
CHROME - DPCI:065010392
WHITE - DPCI:065010305

rated:
Noahbody123 said:   Smith & Hawken bulb grow kits are now 70% off at $3.88. These come with a very nice glazed ceramic pot that works great as a kitchen utensil holder. Three colors are available.

RED - DPCI:065010258
CHROME - DPCI:065010392
WHITE - DPCI:065010305

*sigh*   come here and only makes me spend money. lol.  Picked-up a bulb kit.  It'll be something nice and color for the dreary winter though.

rated:
Baby Gear on Clearance

~030-04-4357 - Motorola 7" Large Screen Video Baby Monitor with 2 Cameras was $279.99 now $74.98~
~030-09-3659 - Cosco Lift and Stroll Travel System (Ikat dots) now $69.98~
~030-09-3624 - Graco Verb Click Connect Travel System (Ashby) now $89.98~
~030-09-4192 - Graco Pack n Play Snuggle Suite LX was $199 now $99.98~
~030-09-2196 - Baby Trend Nursery Center (Mod Dot) 50% off now $44.98~
~030-08-2105 - Rowen Collection Kid Dresser 50% off now $149~

rated:
Also in baby gear clearance:
BOB Revolution SE Single Jogging Stroller (Black)  030-09-0840, was $459.99, now $139.98.
Link 

rated:
dgoedken said:   
w said:

Linky - just click me

Thanks, I wasn't sure what to look up

rated:
~057-03-0127 Pebble Time smartwatch was $199.99 now $59.98 (was marked $99.98, but scanned $59.98)~

rated:
Any bike on clearance lately?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016