• filter:
  • 133343536 37
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
AGREED about lack of clearances lately, I used to goto 10 Target stores every WEEK, but recently I have not been to more than 5 stores in MONTHS!!!

rated:
I will say that I just bounced into my most local Target (I literally have three within 4 miles of me) because it's next to my gym.

I was looking for more storage units/bookcases and I found a nice one - orig $55 for 70% off. It was interesting that one sticker had the right price, the one behind it didn't. It was heavy, wanted to see if it would work, it did so I went back for the second one. Grabbed that one and if anyone was at a Target on Sunday, system wide (across the nation) they had computer problems. So the nice manager who helped me to my car with the previous bookcase, gave out $3 vouchers for waiting in the slow lines.

Now I did notice that later that day when I stopped by one more Target, they were not giving out the vouchers, still had the same problem and I left my cart full of clearance TP because I wasn't waiting in that line again and frankly, they weren't that helpful.

My point is every Target is different, even with the few I have close to me. It's the individuals that run it.

I now have two nice, smaller bookcases - one for $18 one for $15 (solid wood frames so actually a really good buy).

So deals still exist at Target, just are so-so these days. They're every day prices are not the best, other then some food items. For anyone that likes coconut milk, they have the best price on SO coconut milk.

rated:
Noticed Patio furnitue/stuff and Grills 30% to 50% markdown.
~009-07-0296 Island Grill SGP2120N was 249.00 now 124.98 ~

also
~056-02-0002 Belkin Net Cam wifi Camera was 99.99 now 29.98
072-07-0346 Dyson DC39 multi floor was 399.99 now 279.98
056-01-0033 Acer 15.6" V5-572P-4824/4414 notebook was 549.99 now 384.98~

rated:
Here the patio was 30%, 50% and 70%. Mostly the larger items were 70%.

rated:
macdave said:   Here the patio was 30%, 50% and 70%. Mostly the larger items were 70%.
  Here the patio was 90%, and several grills were 70%.

rated:
macdave said:   Here the patio was 30%, 50% and 70%. Mostly the larger items were 70%.
  Where is here? 

rated:
My Target had grills at 30-50% off. I bought an electric grill that had good reviews on Amazon for $90 (50%, unmarked price, found from scanning) before redcard and pharmacy discounts. Last one they had, still had a few charcoal grills left and floor model gas grills.

Patio furniture was also 30-50% off.

rated:
And the beat goes on.....

rated:
Does the TV still on sale? wanna to have a one if still has the best promotion

rated:
serenity22 said:   And the beat goes on.....
  I'm always amazed that people who own Target stores [My Target] hang around on this site.

rated:
Pauldow said:   
serenity22 said:   And the beat goes on.....
  I'm always amazed that people who own Target stores [My Target] hang around on this site.

Ssshhh! If you take a dig at those that own stores, the mods will take your post down.

rated:
Several items in the toy department 50% off today. Items included Sofia the First dolls, La La Loopsy, Tropical Tinkerbell dolls and a few Disney princess playsets, Beyblades, Skylanders legos, Transformer building blocks (not LEGO) Mike the Knight etc.  There was not a dedicated clearance area.  They were just mixed in with all the other toys. Summer section was 30% off.   I also found some travel neck pillow & blanket sets for kids at 50% off (around $9).

rated:
Thanks for the heads-up Ilovebargains! I took my mother over this afternoon and she picked up a bunch of stuff to give the kids in the family for Christmas. They had lots or random stuff just spread out through the department. For reference, here's what she picked up:

~LEGO Creator series, Aviation Adventures, item 31011 - 204 00 0900 - Was $60, Now $30
Estes Taser model rocket - 087 05 0304 - Was $22, Now $11
Estes model rocket engine C6-5, 087 05 0307 - Was $10, Now $7
Estes model rocket engine B6-4, 087 05 0307 - Was $10, Now $7
LEGO Friends series, water scooter fun, item 41000 - 086 02 1501 - Was $7, Now $3.50
Sofia the First, on the go activity tote - 086 02 0002 - Was $10, Now $5
Sofia the First, talking Sofia and animal friends - 086 02 1982 - Was $39, Now $19.50~

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014