• filter:
  • 134353637 38
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Hi guys. I posted this deal in Hot Deals and then it was immediately marked "Expired." Not sure why as it is was just posted today by Cartwheel:

40% off All Kids' Halloween Costumes - expires 9/27/14 (limit 2 per guest; excludes all Halloween accessories, sleepers and dress-up toyrs).

There's also a $5 off $30 Kids' Apparel coupon through the Target website that you could use with this deal as well

I know this isn't a clearance post but I just wanted to share it with yu guys. Take care!

Link to Cartwheel: www.cartwheel.com
Link to Kids' Apparel coupon: http://coupons.target.com/apparel-coupons

rated:
jschuman said:   
gaijin4life said:   
dgoedken said:   Was there a reason the "self-updating" feature stopped working??  

PM jschuman to ask - it's his baby:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/profile.php?pop=1&userId=53892 

Yes, the updater server running the code has lost access to the internet, so we are effectively off-line until something changes around here.

You mean the server external to FW that was scraping the screen (or whatever) or the fatwallet server has somehow lost connection with your utility?

rated:
Testing post

rated:
~Testing post~

rated:
~ 072-00-0057 Primo Water Dispenser 70% off $32.98 ~

rated:
~ Monster Cable Outlet To Go AC Power Adapter was $24.99 now $7.48 IN STORE --- 057 00 2888 ~

two USBs and three outlets

http://www.target.com/p/monster-cable-outlet-to-go-ac-power-adap...

rated:
Found tonight in NY:
Magnavox 39" Class 1080p LED TV  DPCI 008-09-0341  Was $369.99,  Now $184.98 
Link 

rated:
nm

rated:
Is there a new Target clearance thread now or something? Nobody seems to be posting here now.

rated:
savingssally said:   Is there a new Target clearance thread now or something? Nobody seems to be posting here now.
  doesnt behoove those making a living via these methods to post. read thread ...implement

rated:
The deals are very very YMMV at each store.

SO best bet is to look at the schedule of mark downs in the first page of post and go to the store at the end of the day and scour the clearance sections.

I do this every couple of weeks for toys. When a toy is initially marked down at let's say 30% and there is a large quantity of them then chances are the
next week they'll go to 50%. Of course toys that are marked on clearance that last down to 75% probably aren't that popular anyway.

rated:
sooo sad this isn't updated!

rated:
I shop Target clearance all the time. There are next to no clearance deals during the holidays. Wait until after then the real deals will begin.

rated:
Maybe people quit posting because of the employees taking all the good stuff before the customers even have a chance 
of getting it ?  I know that's the way it is in my area,  I quit even looking a couple of years ago ....

rated:
Thanks OP for sorting this. It's a great help of saving the time for those interested.

rated:
Like sflv said, wait until after the holidays when they actually have something to clearance out. They can't be discounting stuff year round just for the heck of it. There needs to be a surplus of unsold or unsellable items.

rated:
50% off Holiday Home Decor and Holiday Kitchen & Dining. These are products that are NOT stocked in the Seasonal Dept.
50% off pre-lit xmas trees

rated:
Just last week I found the Mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 5 on clearance for $29.98 (70% off)  - They were white in color.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014