• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This season, fans in MD/DC/VA (DC Metro area) save 50% off their entire Papa Johns online order the next day:
-Every time the Washington Capitals NHL hockey team score 4 goals and win this season
-Every time the Washington Wizards NBA basketball team scores 100 and wins this season

So when the Caps score 4 or more and win (or the Wizards score 100 or more and win), if you're in MD, DC or VA, go on PapaJohns.com and use code CAPS50 (or WIZ50 for Wizards games) and save 50% off of whatever you buy! Pizza, wings, breadsticks, drinks, whatever! (Can't use with other specials or offers)

CAPS50 in MD, DC or VA the day following any Caps win when they score 4 or more all season!
WIZ50 in MD, DC or VA the day following any Wizards win when they score 100 or more all season!

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Received the below in an email from papa johns today:

Caps Fans! The Capitals beat New York last night to force game 7 on... (more)

bano (May. 10, 2012 @ 12:45p) |

They should do a 50% each day the Orioles or Nationals stay above .500

Raven69 (May. 10, 2012 @ 4:31p) |

Got this in an email today from Papa John's.

Nationals Fans! When the Nationals win and score 5 or more runs, everyone wi... (more)

bano (May. 15, 2012 @ 10:21a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I tried to order the 5 topping extra large under Special Offers. Didn't let me apply CAPS50. So the deal is not 50% off whatever you buy. Only applies to regular priced menu items.

You can't combine/stack offers or specials. You CAN use it on anything (pizza, wings, soda, strips, etc). You just can't use it if you already are using another offer or special.

Doesn't work in Richmond, VA. Probably NoVA only (DC Metro area).

NO GOOD FOR VIRGINIA BEACH

Washington Capitals scored 4 and WON on Monday night ---- means 50% off your entire online order all day TUESDAY October 11 in the DC Metro area (DC, MD, VA). Use code CAPS50 on papajohns.com. can't combine with other offers or specials

For the 3rd time already this season in 6 games, the Washington Capitals scored 4 goals and won --- that means 50% off anything at Papa Johns all day on Friday if you live in the DC metro area in DC, MD or VA. Order online and use code CAPS50 on Friday!

GO CAPS!!! Undefeated this year!!

Thanks worked for me in Landover MD

Thanks. Worked in Olney, MD

The Caps did it again! Undefeated at 7-0 after beating the formerly undefeated Red Wings tonight by a score of 7-1. That means 50% off of your order at Papa Johns all day SUNDAY 10/23 by using online code CAPS50 if you live in DC/MD/VA (DC Metro area)

Caps won 5-4 on Tuesday 11/1 --- means you get 50% off your entire order on Papa Johns.com using code CAPS50 in the DC metro area MD/DC/VA all day on Wednesday 11/2

You can't use the specials, like 2 for whatever......however you can order the specialty pizzas under regular menu. It equals out to be the same almost as using special promotions and deals. The coupon code CAPS50 does work though. I made an order online for later today and it went through. $80 order for $40.

You can't use the specials, like 2 for whatever......however you can order the specialty pizzas under regular menu. It equals out to be the same almost as using special promotions and deals. The coupon code CAPS50 does work though. I made an order online for later today and it went through. $80 order for $40.

I'm a Caps fan and I live in York,PA. All their games are broadcast up here and I watch them every chance I get. I went to Papa John's website just now but I can't get in on the deal. THAT SUCKS! If the game is broadcast up here I should be able to get my orfer half off as well!

I'm a Caps fan and I live in York,PA. All their games are broadcast up here and I watch them every chance I get. I went to Papa John's website just now but I can't get in on the deal. THAT SUCKS! If the game is broadcast up here I should be able to get my orfer half off as well!

Caps scored 4 and won on Friday, so 50% off your Papa Johns order all day Saturday 11/5 in DC/MD/VA. Code CAPS50 on Papajohns.com. not valid with other offers or specials

Anybody in MD, DC or VA use this on Saturday? Go Caps!! Another game tonight

The Washington Capitals scored 4 and won on Wednesday night, so 50% off your Papa Johns order all day TODAY Thursday 12/8 in DC/MD/VA. Code CAPS50 on Papajohns.com. not valid with other offers or specials

Best4Less said:   NO GOOD FOR VIRGINIA BEACHBummer...

The Washington Capitals scored 4 and won on Friday night, so 50% off your Papa Johns order all day SATURDAY 12/9 in DC/MD/VA. Code CAPS50 on Papajohns.com. not valid with other offers or specials

The Capitals scored 4 and won on Friday night, so 50% off your Papa Johns order all day SATURDAY 1/14 in DC/MD/VA. Code CAPS50 on Papajohns.com. not valid with other offers or specials

Because the Wizards scored over 100 points in their win over the Thunder last night, today all day you get 50% off your total order at Papa John's if you're in MD/DC/northern VA. www.papajohns.com and use code WIZ50 at checkout

Thanks balraven! Just ordered dinner =)

Thanks!!!!!!!

In for an order!

is there a list of participating papa johns for this? i have been googling with no luck

Caps won 5-3 last night, so the deal is on again today 1/25/12.
And its an online coupon, so you make your order, than enter this code. If it works, then its valid in your area... if it doesn't, then its not valid.

just ordered 2. code worked well. thanks!

Think they'd deliver to Illinois?

50% off day on Sunday if you live in DC area, or in MD. Wizards won and scored 100!! WIZ50 is the online code to save!!!

The best Papa John's coupon code is 650MON or 675MON. Only works on Mondays and only in some markets. $6.50 or $6.75 Large one-topping Pizza!

Just fyi, the Wizards won again last night (this is rare folks). So 50% off today using the online code WIZ50. This seems to include everything (wings, desert pizzas, sodas, etc. DC, Virginia, Maryland area only.

Capitals won last night and scored 4, so 50% off today using the online code CAPS50. DC, Virginia, Maryland area only.

WIZ50 today!! Wizards scored 100 and won last night so 50% off your entire order in MD/DC/VA on papajohns.com

CAPS50 today, Saturday 2/25. Caps scored 4 and won on Friday night. Save 50% off your entire order on Saturday in MD/DC/VA when ordering online at papajohns.com with code CAPS50

dmxthegreat said:   I'm a Caps fan and I live in York,PA. All their games are broadcast up here and I watch them every chance I get. I went to Papa John's website just now but I can't get in on the deal. THAT SUCKS! If the game is broadcast up here I should be able to get my orfer half off as well!

Here in Charlottesville we don't get the Caps specials either, though our stores do honor the Redskins specials. It's fairly random as to what will be offered at any given time.

2/26/02 should be another good day for the special. Caps won 4-2 on Sat night.

Thxs. Grab one XLG work for $9.79. Green for you.

If you're looking for some Papa Johns while watching the NBA All-Star Game or the Oscars tonight, and you live in DC, MD or VA, use code CAPS50 on Papajohns.com tonight as the Caps won yesterday and scored 4

Skipping 18 Messages...
Got this in an email today from Papa John's.

Nationals Fans! When the Nationals win and score 5 or more runs, everyone wins with Papa John's. The Nats beat San Diego 8-5 last night, which means you get 50% OFF your entire online order today at PapaJohns.com!

All season long, use the Promo Code: NATS50 every day after the Nats win & score at least 5 Runs for 50% OFF regular menu price at PapaJohns.com! Papa John's, Official Pizza of your Washington Nationals.

Use the promotion code NATS50

Offer expires 5/15/2012

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014