TGI Friday's Official Coupon Thread

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

tgi1
Disclaimer
Instead of a new topic every two weeks, I got the go ahead to make a dedicated thread for all TGI Friday's offers and coupons. Here's the newest, I'll add more soon (or you can contribute)!

Member Summary
Go often? Sign up for Give Me More Stripes
-Completely free to sign up
-Free appetizer/dessert for signing up
-Free entrees based on a points/reward system (approximately $150 to get any entree- great for large groups where no one else has a Stripes card)

Frightful Fridays
10/29 - 10/31
-Free appetizer for adults in costume (Mozzarella sticks, pot stickers, or green bean fries. One per person per visit).
-$50 costume contest 10/29 at 9pm. $50 Best Buy giftcard for winner.

Current Coupon
BOGO on entrees with purchase of two drinks
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Do you know if I could used my Stripes/points in combination with the coupon? (I received the coupon too...just wondering)

You cannot use a Stripes rewards and a coupon, however you can earn stripes points when using the above coupon. The BOGO above does not work with the 9.99/12.99/16.99 specials though.

Btw, I didn't know until recently, you get free chips and salsa by showing your stripes card.

I've done with no problems on one meal several times:

Free chips & salsa
BOGO (two regular meals)
12.99 three course meal
Free child's dinner (with adult paying)
Earned stripes based on the total spent.

This is based on 3 adults and one kid.

BOGO
Disclaimer
Here's a BOGO good till 11/1

More BOGOs
Disclaimer
Another BOGO good until 11/7 - These are regional though.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014