• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This is my first Deal post. Looks like a regular price but it is a great deal for anyone looking for a cheap pre-lit tree. I bought one and for the price, you definitely can't beat it!

Link

Walmart
See Walmart discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Pre-Lit 6.5' Christmas tree
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Does anyone know if it comes in color lights?

Look just above on the web site where it says People Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed

Thanks in for one with free store pickup, great reviews I see

Almost as fun as pre-lit relatives that come to the party!

It all comes down to personal preference but we ended up going with the $88 tree after seeing the $39 tree. It might be that the display wasn't setup that well (our store had every tree setup on display) but the $39 tree didn't look as full as we liked (didn't expect much for $39) so we (my wife) decided on the $88 one. The $88 one is a bit taller at 7'.

Is a $39 tree a bad omen for kids gifts? Leave the price tag on.. lower the expectations from the start...

I know how to top off my kids christmas... this tree and a woot bag of crap... sorry kids...

Celebrate your holidays a day or two after everyone else and save at least 50% on decorations.

I chose to go with the white LED tree.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Pre-lit-6.5-Boston-Artificial-Christmas-Tree-Green-Clear-Lights/17326662

It has 315 white LEDs on the tree and 8 spares. There was one on display at a local WalMart and it looked nice. The LEDs were warm white, about C-5 size and I couldn't see a 60Hz flicker.

There is also a multi-color LED version as well:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Pre-lit-6.5-Boston-Artificial-Christmas-Tree-Green-Multi-Colored-Lights/17326665

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.