• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Get a coupon for $10 off your next grocery, health and/or beauty care purchase.

*Coupon prints at checkout. Limit one (1) coupon per transaction. Coupon valid for $10 off a $10 or more grocery, health and/or beauty care purchase and is redeemable 11/6/11 thru 11/13/11. Additional restrictions and exclusions apply to coupon redemption, see coupon for details.

**Purchases must be made in a single transaction. Includes regular, sale and clearance priced grocery, beauty, and healthcare items. Excludes any number of items on "Buy One, Get One" events. Purchase requirement calculated before taxes and after other discounts have been applied. Excludes Downy Wrinkle Releaser®.

Member Summary

Kmart
Thanks Funnyman1026
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

new to K-mart, so must ask: how to sign up

harperr said:   Get a coupon for $10 off your next grocery, health and/or beauty care purchase.

*Coupon prints at checkout. Limit one (1) coupon per transaction. Coupon valid for $10 off a $10 or more grocery, health and/or beauty care purchase and is redeemable 11/6/11 thru 11/13/11. Additional restrictions and exclusions apply to coupon redemption, see coupon for details.

**Purchases must be made in a single transaction. Includes regular, sale and clearance priced grocery, beauty, and healthcare items. Excludes any number of items on "Buy One, Get One" events. Purchase requirement calculated before taxes and after other discounts have been applied. Excludes Downy Wrinkle Releaser®.

This offer requires a purchase of $35 of P&G.

Please link to the offer, there is NO $10 off $10 for doing nothing. RED

Sorry for the confusion. The e-mail I got from Kmart said nothing about any P&G purchase. I have updated the title. Sheesh.

harperr said:   Sorry for the confusion. The e-mail I got from Kmart said nothing about any P&G purchase. I have updated the title. Sheesh.don't take it personally. it's just red. happens to me all the time

just remember next time you post a deal

also if you got this in an email, mention that in the OP. first thing ppl do is look for a link to verify they're not wasting their time on a deal that doesn't apply to them or may not exist

MISTERCHEAP said:   harperr said:   Get a coupon for $10 off your next grocery, health and/or beauty care purchase.

I received the same offer as the OP. No mention of P&G purchase. Not even in the fine print.

MISTERCHEAP said:   

MISTERCHEAP, how did you learn about the offer with the $35 Procter and Gamble purchase requirement? Perhaps there are two different offers.

SinglePapa said:   new to K-mart, so must ask: how to sign up

Try https://www.shopyourwayrewards.com/sywr/SYWRDisplayregistration or I'm assuming it's possible in-person at a K-mart, OSH or Sears store.

filmy said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   

MISTERCHEAP, how did you learn about the offer with the $35 Procter and Gamble purchase requirement? Perhaps there are two different offers.

SinglePapa said:   new to K-mart, so must ask: how to sign up

Try www.shopyourwayrewards.com/sywr/home_do or I'm assuming it's possible in-person at a K-mart, OSH or Sears store.

it's listed in the their latest circular which came in Sunday papers. I'm going off memory, but the $10 OYNO is tied to a P&G qualifying purchase (may be $30 or $35 spend), don't have it in front of me.

WishingOnAStar said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   harperr said:   Get a coupon for $10 off your next grocery, health and/or beauty care purchase.

I received the same offer as the OP. No mention of P&G purchase. Not even in the fine print.

yes, it's possible. thx for the screen shot star, very helpful. Green to OP if valid. But there is a P&G offer going on also FYI, which generates a $10oyno as well.

WishingOnAStar said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   harperr said:   Get a coupon for $10 off your next grocery, health and/or beauty care purchase.

Not sure who's right and who's wrong here, but in your email screenshot, the information about the $10 coupon is right next to a picture of a bunch of P&G products. It's possible that someone in marketing 'forgot' to put that key information in the email. It would be really helpful if someone could post if they were or were not able to get the coupon to generate without buying $35 in P&G products.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014