Macy's Black Friday Ad

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
To clarify, this is a 15-item Sneak Peek list that Macy's put out.

From http://bfads.net/Macys

Macy's - 15 items

APPAREL
Buy 1 American Rag Sweater ($34 to $49), Get 1 American Rag Pair of Jeans FREE
Designer Down Coat from DKNY, Laundry Calvin Klein and More - $79.99
Dresses - Extra 20% OFF
Kenneth Cole, NY & Nautica Overcoats - $99.99
Puffer Jacket (Boys 2-20, Girls 2-16, Infants) - $16.99
Rampage Boots - $19.99
Young Contemporary Wool Coat from ESpirit, Steve Madden and More - $99.99

ELECTRONICS
Sharper Image iPhone/iPod Docking Stations - 50% OFF

JEWELRY
Diamond Studs in 14K White Gold, 1/2 CT - $199.00

KITCHEN
Cuisinart 7-Cup Food Processor - $68.99
Kitchenaid Classic Stand Mixer (After $20 MIR) - $179.99
Selet Regular Price Coffee Makers, Tea Kettles and Espresso Makers - 40% OFF

PERSONAL CARE
Justin Bieber Limited-Edition Holiday Fragrance Gift Set (3.4 oz. Eau de Parfum Spray + CD + Poster) - $65.00

PROMOTIONAL ITEMS
Buy Any $65 of Fragrance, Receive a Digital Video Camera FREE

TRAVEL
TAG Fairfield 5-pc. Luggage Set - $49.99

They've also announced that they, too, will be opening at midnight.

Macy's
See Macy's coupons that earn 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Macy's
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
the food processor, coincidentally, is on sale this weekend for 69.99 .. avoid the crowd and spend an extra buck.

hawblit2 (Nov. 03, 2011 @ 6:27p) |

thx OP

Runner08 (Nov. 04, 2011 @ 3:58p) |

Anyone know if they have anything in furniture? Missed a recent sale. Thanks

Wellcum (Nov. 07, 2011 @ 8:46p) |

Doors open midnight!
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks, MrCodeDude!

Nice price on the Kitchen Aid Mixer - very nice. Thanks OP

You got to be kidding me. lol

Was there ad scan for this?

That settles my BF decision. I'm standing in line for Justin Beiber poster.

OP needs to clarify title to include "sneak peak", since it's not the complete BF ad.

mistadeal said:   That settles my BF decision. I'm standing in line for Justin Beiber poster.

baby baby baby!!

Great deal for those of us with the Bieber Fever

I hate Macy's BF sales. They usually include a $10 off coupon (used to be $10 off anything, now $10 off 25) which is only valid until 1pm and is not valid on the "Morning Specials", which run until (you guessed it), 1pm. One time we tried to use one in the kids department and the entire department was on the morning special for 20% off (and a Macy's manager tried to convince me that 20% off was better than $10 off). I then decided not to waste my time on those coupons anymore, and I realized that math is not a required skill for managers at Macy's.

Oh my....thanks for the post!

yawn!!!! .. I am shopping only online this year .

MrCodeDude said:   
They've also announced that they, too, will be opening at midnight.

With stores opening earlier and earlier why don't they start opening the previous night ?

WashingtonState said:   Nice price on the Kitchen Aid Mixer - very nice. Thanks OP

Is it the regular stand mixer? I know we can't tell, but if so, isn't already $179.99 at Target?

The Classic (providing it's the 4.5qt model) is on sale very frequently for 179.99, as it happens to be at the moment at Target, but it's generally 199.99. The Macy's deal even requires a rebate so, IMO, not a great deal.

danboris said:   WashingtonState said:   Nice price on the Kitchen Aid Mixer - very nice. Thanks OP

Is it the regular stand mixer? I know we can't tell, but if so, isn't already $179.99 at Target?

btw KitchenAid K45SS is 199 @Amazon + free prime ship and no tax; i guess it has $20 rebate promotion going on as well.

I don't get the "open earlier than everyone else" strategy. If you have a sale worth caring about, customers won't care if it starts at 5PM Friday afternoon. Opening at midnight on Friday is just annoying for shoppers and an insult to employees.

Is the Cuisinart 7-Cup Food Processor any sort of deal? Any idea on what model this is?

You can get these items at fatwallet prices all year long. What a joke.

i thought the point of bf is having things marked at least half off. sorry op, this Macy's bf ad is a joke, except for the bieber's limited edition perfume of course.

mistadeal, save me a place if you get there b4 me

I hope the Macy's BF store coupon will be better than the regular $10 off $25 purchase. We will probable never
see the $10 off $10 again, but those were great!

TWINKEY said:   I hope the Macy's BF store coupon will be better than the regular $10 off $25 purchase. We will probable never
see the $10 off $10 again, but those were great!

oh we had a real ball with those.... those were the days....

badboi said:   You can get these items at fatwallet prices all year long. What a joke.

... and with that comment, Black Friday season has officially started

linrick said:   i thought the point of bf is having things marked at least half off.dream on!

the food processor, coincidentally, is on sale this weekend for 69.99 .. avoid the crowd and spend an extra buck.

thx OP

Anyone know if they have anything in furniture? Missed a recent sale. Thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014