• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

price tag
Disclaimer
15 inch Ridgid Drill Press $179.00 Home Depot YMMV
was shopping at Home Depot today and noticed this 15 inch ridgid drill press for $179.06 from an original price of $299.00. I picked one up and looks good in the basement.

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1v/R-100037270/h_d2/ProductDi...

Please give me reps since i am new and also be kind with me since this is my first post!

thanks

Also noticed the price ends in ".06" when will this be reduced further?

Member Summary

RIDGID DP1550
Thanks Funnyman1026
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Welcome to FW. Just a word to the wise, begging for props is not cool.

I'm a big fan of the ridgid tools - most if not all are lifetime warranty.

reoking said:   Welcome to FW. Just a word to the wise, begging for props is not cool. Asking for reps is more likely to earn you more reds than greens. Like the man said it might be a good idea to use the edit button and welcome to the forum.

wtjc said:   I'm a big fan of the ridgid tools ....
Thats what she said !!

Actually, this is a GREAT price for a QUALITY Drill Press. I have one and love it. Stands about 6' tall and has plenty of power.

Great Post !!

Good deal if you can find on in stock within 200 miles of you

yeh, They clearanced these out last yr. as well. I paid $99.03 for mine back then and resold it later on for a profit to but a more powerful DP , this things only 1/2 h.p. which is low on the scrotom pole when it comes to drilling

Can't believe It snagged one today for $74.00 I just called around a few Home Depots had them check the system and they found me one bought it instantly with cc over the phone

Now just figure out what to do with it keep or sell it

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014