• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was looking at treadmills and found some coupons that will stack at http://www.nordictrack.com Their "sale" prices seem to be regular price as there is always a "3 Day Sale" or "Weekend Sale" or some holiday sale.

5% off: 5GOOGLENT
$100.00 off the NordicTrack Commercial 1750: N4j2IA
10% off: NTCY10

You can combine the 5% and 10% coupons or the 1750 and 10% coupons. That brings the 1750 down to $1259.10, the 1500 down to $1110.65 or the C900 down to $854.15. The % coupons seem to work on everything ( treadmill , elliptical , bike , accessories ...) but N4j2IA is specific to the 1750. Most of the equipment includes free shipping.

Even if you want the extended warranty I would suggest not ordering it during checkout. I chose not to get an extended warranty and shortly after I received the order confirmation I received another email from NordicTrack offering a 6 year warranty on all parts and labor for $179.99 and they were going to throw in a free ($49.99) floor mat.

Member Summary

Nordic Track Commercial 1750 Treadmill
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Even lower now- starting price is $1299 and coupons still work. Having trouble with this decision as this brand has a large number of bad reviews, but the others don't seem a whole lot better.

Check out the sole models at Amazon - they are at their lowest prices and the F63 and F80 models have an additional discount (was $200 off, but $100 off as of this AM). The Sole treadmills have better warranties, and according to my wife's extensive research are better treadmills...

Text

Sole's warranties are about the same within a given price range. They do seem to have fewer bad reviews though. I went to two different Sears today to try out the Nordictrack 1500/1750 and the display was broken at both! Doesn't inspire a lot of confidence.

The Sole models seem to be prone to the speed sensor error (F63, for sure). Probably buying from a local store where you can return if you get a lemon is a wise (but expensive) move. The C 900 and C 900 Pro from NT rank a lot higher than the Sole F63 in CR and the cost is about the same. I see bad reviews about every brand and model and figure it is just a crap shoot if you are going to be happy or not

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014