• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Weber Smoker
Disclaimer
I guess they are getting rid of this at Home Depot, picked one up on Saturday.

Home Depot
See Home Depot promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Took 2 of that

leonord (Nov. 21, 2011 @ 5:02p) |

Assembeled mine today which is pretty easy. Like the 10 year warrenty on bowl and lid against rust. Anyway for $36 + Tax... (more)

Buckyball120 (Nov. 21, 2011 @ 5:13p) |

Just scored one for 46.00 at store 1257. Was not in any isle so gave the SKU to an employee who said they had two (inven... (more)

Edouble198 (Nov. 21, 2011 @ 6:24p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

According to the Amazon reviews, this looks like quite a deal.
My dad's in the market for a smoker, so I'll be taking a look locally.

The HD website says it's not sold at any of my local stores, but it won't hurt to go and have a look.

Would love to have one of these, but the wife would kill me if I got a fourth weber grill. That said, good thing they are not in stock by me. What's your location original poster?

Here is the product description on the HD website.

Looking closely at the price tag photo attached above- that tag was printed on 8/3/11 - so if that's when this went on clearance (60+ days ago) = extreme YMMV.

This deal is Smokin!

Broot said:   Would love to have one of these, but the wife would kill me if I got a fourth weber grill. That said, good thing they are not in stock by me. What's your location original poster?


West Covina, CA

SophieTheDog said:   Here is the product description on the HD website.

Looking closely at the price tag photo attached above- that tag was printed on 8/3/11 - so if that's when this went on clearance (60+ days ago) = extreme YMMV.



Don't know when the price get's marked down, I was there less than a week ago and it was $224

redarrow28 said:   SophieTheDog said:   Here is the product description on the HD website.

Looking closely at the price tag photo attached above- that tag was printed on 8/3/11 - so if that's when this went on clearance (60+ days ago) = extreme YMMV.



Don't know when the price get's marked down, I was there less than a week ago and it was $224
there's one floor model left at the alhambra, ca HD with a $224 yellow tag on it, but i had the csr look up the price and it's $164 in their system. they also have an unmarked floor model weber performer on clearance for $289.

We picked up the last one in a box at the Riverside, CA store. I was lurking on this when it was $224, but waited. Patience paid off.
These are terrific smokers....I also have the 22.5 model too.

There were 5 of these in stock this morning at the Flushing, NY Store.

I almost fell down. Got 2.

O O
___

tiffany4ROI said:   I almost fell down. Got 2.OMG! I hate you so much. (unless you want to ship me one?? )

Picked one up today for $56.00 in Chicago!!!!

Are they showing up on HD's website's system? I had looked last week to pickup in the store, thinking it would give me inventory. Unfortunately it said basically every store in the DC area did not have it available.

I even looked back at home in NY and every store says they don't carry it.

omg $56 !!! I almost pulled the trigger when I saw $164!! I can have almost 3 now.

Don't forget to use Lowes Mover 10% coupon ( of course YMMV for them to accept the coupon)

VicVinegar said:   Are they showing up on HD's website's system? I had looked last week to pickup in the store, thinking it would give me inventory. Unfortunately it said basically every store in the DC area did not have it available.

I even looked back at home in NY and every store says they don't carry it.


Curious too. If these stores have 1-2 left, would they show up as in stock?

kanderna said:   VicVinegar said:   Are they showing up on HD's website's system? I had looked last week to pickup in the store, thinking it would give me inventory. Unfortunately it said basically every store in the DC area did not have it available.

I even looked back at home in NY and every store says they don't carry it.


Curious too. If these stores have 1-2 left, would they show up as in stock?
the website doesn't reflect the store's inventory when it gets down to a few items. if you go to the stores, also check out the weber performer if they have any left to see if the price also dropped further. i'm off to the store now to see if the $164 smokey mountain floor model dropped to $56.

Well I have to drive 200 miles round trip tomorrow. Maybe I should make a map of Home Depots along the way...

which chicago location? Were there any left?

Here's a link to an inventory checker.

SKU is 484268

i got the floor model at the alhambra, ca store for $41 !!!!!!! it was marked $164 but i took the lid to the csr and it scanned at $41!

according to the inventory checker provided by fuster, there are still some available in the socal area. it currently shows 1 for the alhambra store, but i bought the last one a few hours ago. thank you tiffani4ROI for the price reduction alert!

also, the weber performer has a $274 yellow clearance tag on it so the price may continue to drop.


clearance
Disclaimer
Thanks op. Got 1.

Thanks op. Got 1.

Picked up last floor model in Wilmington DE this morning for $56.

It was marked $249.. Took the tag to the self checkout and was not found in system.

CSR scanned it with handheld and still not found.

Manager came over and grabbed the handheld and scanned and it came up $56.

By this time, four guys that worked there were standing around and were saying, " Deal of the day and it's only 6:30".

Bt the way, I used the inventory checker above and it did say they had 1 in stock.

I really wanted to call before taking the 45 min trip but decided against it and am glad I did.

Duuude...I'll have whatever he's smoking...

frankie482 said:   Picked up last floor model in Wilmington DE this morning for $56.

It was marked $249.. Took the tag to the self checkout and was not found in system.

CSR scanned it with handheld and still not found.

Manager came over and grabbed the handheld and scanned and it came up $56.

By this time, four guys that worked there were standing around and were saying, " Deal of the day and it's only 6:30".

Bt the way, I used the inventory checker above and it did say they had 1 in stock.

I really wanted to call before taking the 45 min trip but decided against it and am glad I did.

WINNING!

I saw these in a store a few weeks ago. Was debating on the $164 price. Just checked the inventory checker. Store still has 3 listed in stock. Guess I'll drive the hour ea way to get one. I won't call in advance so I hope at least one is left when I get there.

Got 5 today. $41 each plus tax. EXCELLENT deal

BigRedOne111 said:   Got 5 today. $41 each plus tax. EXCELLENT deal
U must be a chain smoker


Good price for the model, but this bullet smoker style is pretty weak. Pay a little more and get a masterbuilt

gte105u said:   Good price for the model, but this bullet smoker style is pretty weak. Pay a little more and get a masterbuilt

Pretty weak? Are you serious? You must know nothing about this model then. This thing will hold steady temps for hours with little effort.

I have this smoker, and it has created bar none the best ribs and roasts I have ever tasted!!! If you can find one, get one!!!

I just got the display model at the Duluth, GA store. $41. Amazing. Thank you, OP!!!!

Mine didn't have the manual with it. It's available on The Home Depot web site, at this link:

http://www.homedepot.com/catalog/pdfImages/64/64bd09d4-0daa-49ec...

VicVinegar said:   Are they showing up on HD's website's system? I had looked last week to pickup in the store, thinking it would give me inventory. Unfortunately it said basically every store in the DC area did not have it available.

I even looked back at home in NY and every store says they don't carry it.


I did the exact same thing...DC, northern Virginia, Fredericksburg, and back home in upstate NY - all said not sold in store. ;(

it looks like hd agressively marked down the smoker an additional 66% or 75% from the $164 clearance price to get the price down to either $56 or $41. good luck to everyone who is looking for this smoker!

Crap, not available in NY in any freaking store

This is a YMMV - I bought the floor model for one of these on Tuesday when it was $164. The original store wouldn't price protect, so I went to a 2nd store to see if they had any in stock to buy at the new price and return the original. The 2nd store was out of them too but the customer service desk in that store was willing to refund the difference between the $164 price and the $48 price currently in their system 8^).

Skipping 13 Messages...
Just scored one for 46.00 at store 1257. Was not in any isle so gave the SKU to an employee who said they had two (inventory checker said they had 1)

Anyway he could only find the new in box one and he said it showed they also had one assembled. So trying to pay it forward. There should be one left at the following store if anyone wants it. Hope someone jumps on this amazing deal.

Camillus # 1257
9.95 miles away
Show Store Info
3756 Milton Avenue
Camillus, NY 13031
(315)484-7240



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014