• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Was in Costco and had to pick up the Masterbuilt Butterball Indoor Turkey Fryer XL for $134.99. Was looking at these and they are about $170 everywhere else, plus shipping. No local stores had these XL size ones, only the smaller ones. This one will handle a 20 pound bird, the smaller size one only handles up to 14 pounds. This Costco packaging also comes with free thick rubber gloves for handling the hot bird, an injector syringe and a cd of "Dadgum That's Good!" turkey recipes. Got it home and cooked up a 20 pound bird in about an hour and a half, indoors. Worked great!

Masterbuilt Butterball Indoor Turkey Fryer XL

* Brick and Mortar only, not available online *

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I was just about this order this turkey fryer on line - when I saw you post about an hour ago. I threw my coat on and ran to Costco. Yay...I now have my turkey fryer! I can't wait to use it!!

thanks thanks too!! i have been searching and ebayers cant promised delivery by thanksgiving. Was just about to order from Sams online when i ran across your post!!!! Your the best for posting!!!

You know there's a Masterbuilt 20010109 on Amazon for just $89 with their usual prime shipping

Sonyad said:   You know there's a Masterbuilt 20010109 on Amazon for just $89 with their usual prime shipping

Yea but that the smaller one. The XL one on Amazon is $169.99.

Even thought these are "indoor" models, they're still going to stink up the house. Indoor should mean garage.

Confirmed.. Just checked with a Costco store here in Texas.. Southlake to be exact.. They have 24 on hand and they are $138.

RGrizzzz said:   Even thought these are "indoor" models, they're still going to stink up the house. Indoor should mean garage.

The key here is to save up the bacon fat drippings from the last year and use all that to deep fry the turkey.

Thanks, HPFanatic.

I was just looking into buying one of these.

Thanks for the heads up. I was going to get one, and found your post. Just picked it up at my favorite home away from home. Hopefully it comes out fine on the first try...

Anyone have an item # need to check local Costco would really like to pick one up !

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014