• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I found this deal on Amazon.com while looking for a new TV. I looks similar to previous deals, but I do not see any requirement for any Amazon purchase.
It looks like it is a Dish network deal not Amazon.com

Link: $200 gift card

Member Summary

Dish Network
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I know this thread is old but I wanted to attempt to see if anyone still had any of the promo information on this. I si... (more)

bullishfool (Nov. 21, 2012 @ 9:01a) |

I signed up today but the offer was for $100 which is still a good deal

mnsweeps (Dec. 08, 2012 @ 1:05a) |

Awesome, got promotion

DynamicLynk (Mar. 04, 2013 @ 2:33p) |

Offer ends on Jan 31st.

You must cancel first then order. Dish will require cancellation of the existing service first.It usually takes a few days to get the new installation.

If you have no credit history, you are still eligible for the promotion but Dish charges $99 installation fee.

Steps

1)Do an online support chat and order a sling adapter with the confirmation of eligibility for the deal.

2)Check your dish account and submit rebate in "get sling adapter" section. You must subscribe to newsletters to be eligible for this deal.

3)Track your rebate status via this link

Approx. Savings are $200 GC and $15x12 months off.(For America's Top 120 Pack)

Free Sling Adapter Deal for Vip722K Receivers

You can also request a free sling adapter after $99 gift card.
Sling Deal
Steps:
1-)Order a sling adapter via customer support chat and confirm rebate eligibility and get a copy of chat log.
2-)Login to your dish account and apply for the rebate. It usually shows up within a week .You must subs. to newsletters.
Please keep this Summary section updated.

UPDATE
#1 Promotion is still valid till thru 5/20/2012.Gift card offer was reduced to $100
#2 Sling is sold for $30 on store on mydish account.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal! This works great. I signed up a few months ago for $100 - and the rebate came in painlessly in the mail!

Was there a purchase from Amazon required to qualify, I did not see anything but some previous offers required a purchase.

GREAT NEWS!! I'm looking into Dish Network RIGHT NOW!!

I was at Kmart yesterday, I received a coupon for $200 Kmart Card for signing with Dish Network. Looks like a similar deal at Kmart but yes Amazon GC is always sweet!!!

Works great! I just signed up last week, dish and 2 receivers were installed Sunday, got the 200.00 Amazon giftcard code in my email yesterday and got Blockbuster Movie pass free for a year! Oh yea, and 3 months free HBO and Cinemax!

jdmillikin said:   Works great! I just signed up last week, dish and 2 receivers were installed Sunday, got the 200.00 Amazon giftcard code in my email yesterday and got Blockbuster Movie pass free for a year! Oh yea, and 3 months free HBO and Cinemax!

Do you have to commit to paying for BB Movie at full price during year 2 if you get the first year free?

I applied to same deal last year, and got nothing! Neither Amazon nor Dish would even acknowledge such deal existed.

jdmillikin said:   Works great! I just signed up last week, dish and 2 receivers were installed Sunday, got the 200.00 Amazon giftcard code in my email yesterday and got Blockbuster Movie pass free for a year! Oh yea, and 3 months free HBO and Cinemax!

which monthly plan and what time commitment for this

Whats the contract on this? Im looking but find it hard to go away from DirecTV since I like there channel lineup better and its what im use too..but for a bonus 200 Amazon gift card...I could prob live past it.

Whats the contract on this? Im looking but find it hard to go away from DirecTV since I like there channel lineup better and its what im use too..but for a bonus 200 Amazon gift card...I could prob live past it.

I called but Dish doesn't offer ANY regional NY sports networks. That's just not competitive.

I chatted with Dishnetwork and the representative confirmed its validation, so I signed up. Although there is no mentioning of the promotion in their confirmation e-mails!? :/

I will report back in I get the gift card! Thanks viking23

I signed up on line using the link on the website, also no mention of it on my my Dish account pages, but their customer service says the code is valid and they have it on their system, a cofirmation email will be sent 30 days after activating Dish Network.

Wowww. Fatwallet again. I am out of contract and I was about to pay $6 for maintenance plan(required min 6 months I believe) and a tech fee of $15.
But now, I'll pay $15 less + $ 200 gift card.

Thanks OP..
Update
I cancelled my service.I had a SD before and I was about to pay tech fee not to get into the contract again (or cancel and resub. with contract)

200+15*12=$380 savings for 24 months contract which means 32% savings (America's top 120 Plan)

Thanks, had to call a rep but got the code working!

just signed up. Thanks OP. Took screenshots, so hopefully I will get the GC.

I have a farm in rural Missouri where I'm at only 7-8 weeks a year. I don't need full blown TV there, but with the digital conversion I could get nothing OTR. The phone service there is with Windstream, and in desperation I looked into the bundle offer they have with DishTV. Windstream switches you to Dish for the TV part, and only handle billing. I got the nicest and best phone rep I've ever encountered, and she was familiar with the special needs of part-time viewers like me. Dish has a "vacation hold" where you can retain an account for $5/mo. (max 6 months at a time). She set me up with a plan that qualified for a dual channel HD receiver that enables reception of 2 different channels in different rooms. She told me that once activated, call her back and she would switch me to the "Welcome Pack" which costs 9.95/mo with very limited channel selection. I do not believe you will find this package anywhere on Dish's site. Mainstream channels include Bloomberg, MSNBC and AMC, maybe history. There may have been an initial setup fee but if so minimal, and no equipment fees. And it seems that some type of premium channel is available which changes. At the end of the day, I managed to get my monthly phone bill to be on average equal to what it was before I did all this.

I post this only because the "Welcome Pack" seems to still exist, and the strategy for getting the best gear at initial setup might be useful for folks with really limited budgets or odd situations such as mine.

I have heard about the welcome pack being offered, (Dish link) I signed up for the 120 channel pack, free HD for life etc.
Still cheaper than my cable bill even after the $15 a month rebate is gone after 12 months.

My Amazon gift card/code is being processed with web-rebates, like most rebates it seems to take forever.
The Amazon offer is good untill 1/31/12, there is also a Kmart offer available here

There are referal codes available from any Dish subscriber that gets any new user $50 off the first months bill but I don't know if you can use those codes with this offer.

>>I called but Dish doesn't offer ANY regional NY sports networks. That's just not competitive.

Yeah, you are right. I was looking for YES network which is not present. No go for me...

It is true, just recieved an e-mail from DN regarding the gift card and followed the steps.....NOW I have a $200 Amazon balance...Wonderful, thanks again viking23

i tried the link but it said i already have an account and to call dish (the number that's on that link)
i'm talking to the rep right now, they are saying that for folks that have dish but arent in contract, its not valid. its only to brand new customers.
so i asked if i cancel my account and then sign up, doesnt that make me a new customer? they still said no.

anyone else have anything special they said that helped?

Try it in a sexy voice.

xxx4reggie said:   i tried the link but it said i already have an account and to call dish (the number that's on that link)
i'm talking to the rep right now, they are saying that for folks that have dish but arent in contract, its not valid. its only to brand new customers.
so i asked if i cancel my account and then sign up, doesnt that make me a new customer? they still said no.

anyone else have anything special they said that helped?

Rule #1 Do not call/ask

TA Says.
This offer is only applicable to new and qualified former customers who activate DISH Network service through www.dishnetwork.com/amazon or Toll Free 1-800-680-8574 and reference offer code 04AMZN.


Cancel your service. Get it on your wife's/roommate's name. That's what I did.Use a different #.
Ignore the e-mail coming from Dish Network that shows ur old receiver as obsolete. Send it back with prepaid labels for which they charge you $15

If you want a different gift card;

http://www.dishnetwork.com/redirects/partners/kmart/default.aspx
http://www.dishnetwork.com/redirects/partners/sears/default.aspx

Can you combine this offer 200 Dollar offer with the friends/family referral offer of 50$?

Is it possible to combine 200 USD GC offer with friends/family referral offer of 50 USD, it will make deal more sweeter! Thanks!

It would be worth a try, if you call them ask them.

I went through the website for the $200 Amazon giftcard but, I never received a confirmation email about the gift card. Do you suppose to? Thanks.

LollyP said:   I went through the website for the $200 Amazon giftcard but, I never received a confirmation email about the gift card. Do you suppose to? Thanks.
Come on guys..As a fatwallet member you should improve yourself in reading Terms and Conditions. As stated on the main page you can track the rebate thru https://www.web-rebates.com/dishnetwork/Default.asp?

I don't think you can use friend referral bonus since in this promotion Amazon is your referrer.

Great OP. Does anybody know whether it works to run both Uverse internet signal and Dish Network signal on a shared coax cable?

Do you need good credit score to get this deal?

What package do I need to get if I like to watch Bravo, Nat Geo, ESPNews, GSN, E!?

I installed Dish but only see a $100 rebate being processed on web-rebates site and not the full $200 promised on the web. Who to contact? Anybody else had the same? I also got Sling installed with $99 rebate offer which is listed correctly on the web-rebates.com

My rebate only shows as Amazon Virtual Card no dollar amount.

You should not accept because the terms were a $200 gift card. I got the same thing and I told their executive office that their terms stated $200 and they are working on getting me the right gift card. I am canceling my contract based on default if they do not fix it.

Good luck!

maydepot said:   Do you need good credit score to get this deal?
No but if you don't have a credit history, dish charges installation fee which is $99.

goyal4247 said:   I installed Dish but only see a $100 rebate being processed on web-rebates site and not the full $200 promised on the web. Who to contact? Anybody else had the same? I also got Sling installed with $99 rebate offer which is listed correctly on the web-rebates.com

I got Dish installed over a month ago..Web tracking is still processing. I have Dish 120.
No dollar value for the Amazon gift card.


Manufacturer: Dish Network LLC
Offer Number: DN-11-05
Description: Amazon Virtual Card
Offer Date Range:
Customer Information
Entry Method: Data Import

I signed up on Dec. 30th. It's been 22 days since. How long before you guys saw the rebate show up in your account? I don't seem to have a "Web Rebates" section in my dish.com account info either.

SpeedLimit said:   It is true, just recieved an e-mail from DN regarding the gift card and followed the steps.....NOW I have a $200 Amazon balance...Wonderful, thanks again viking23

chinnboy said:   I have a farm in rural Missouri where I'm at only 7-8 weeks a year. I don't need full blown TV there, but with the digital conversion I could get nothing OTR. The phone service there is with Windstream, and in desperation I looked into the bundle offer they have with DishTV. Windstream switches you to Dish for the TV part, and only handle billing. I got the nicest and best phone rep I've ever encountered, and she was familiar with the special needs of part-time viewers like me. Dish has a "vacation hold" where you can retain an account for $5/mo. (max 6 months at a time). She set me up with a plan that qualified for a dual channel HD receiver that enables reception of 2 different channels in different rooms. She told me that once activated, call her back and she would switch me to the "Welcome Pack" which costs 9.95/mo with very limited channel selection. I do not believe you will find this package anywhere on Dish's site. Mainstream channels include Bloomberg, MSNBC and AMC, maybe history. There may have been an initial setup fee but if so minimal, and no equipment fees. And it seems that some type of premium channel is available which changes. At the end of the day, I managed to get my monthly phone bill to be on average equal to what it was before I did all this.

I post this only because the "Welcome Pack" seems to still exist, and the strategy for getting the best gear at initial setup might be useful for folks with really limited budgets or odd situations such as mine.


Dish Network Welcome Pack

Skipping 34 Messages...
Awesome, got promotion



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014