• 18 9 101112105
  • Page
  • Text Only
I don't know all the fancy names..but I would like one that is "loaded"..thanks!!

Let me win!

HP ENVY 17 3D series

I have never had a laptop and winning this laptop would be a dream come true!!

I am a pretty big gamer, so my ultimate laptop, would be a portable Xbox 360 console equipped with 14" screen. Weighing in at just 3 pounds and paper thin at just .75 inches thick! Gaming at its best right on your lap!....I can dream, cant I? =)

I'd take anything, as long as it works!

OMG! The Envy 17 3D Series is a monster! Want! I love watching movies and if they're in 3D? Even better.

HP ENVY 17 3D series

HP ENVY 17 3D

at this price point, we'd be stoked no matter how it's configured!

ENVY 17 3D
Win Pro
2nd generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2820QM (2.3 GHz, 8MB L3 Cache) with Turbo Boost up to 3.4 GHz
16G memory
1TB 5400 rpm Hard Drive (because I'd put in an SSD in the 2nd slot)
9Cell battery

HP Pavilion dv6t Quad Edition series

HP ENVY 14 Beats edition
-system recovery DVD
-i7-2820QM processor
-878GB Dual Drive
-Extra slim fit battery

My dream laptop would be a laptop that I can take with me everywhere I go.

2nd generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2670QM (2.2 GHz, 6MB L3 Cache) with Turbo Boost up to 3.1 GHz
1GB GDDR5 Radeon(TM) HD 6850M Graphics [HDMI]
8GB 1333MHz DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
750GB 7200 rpm Hard Drive

Fast, sleek, sekc- sure to attract the ladies !

ENVY 17

Make me a machine that I can use to make movies and I will sing your praises on Vimeo and YouTube for all to see!

Laptop crapped out for the last time, this would save me some $$$!

Laptop crapped out for the last time, this would save me some $$$!

Should could use this new laptop....mine is an antique! lol

Dream config:
Tablet style with slide out keyboard, 320GB SSD, 16 GB RAM, under 4 lbs., screen resolution of at least 1600x1200 and at least 14" screen. Oh, and battery's gotta last at least 6 hours...

I would love the HP ENVY 17 3D series, & maybe add more ram. Honestly I so need this & would be so thrilled to win it that I think I would cry!

Oh definitely an ENVY 14 Beats Edition Laptop... Know where I could find one?

Envyi7

Mine would be the HP ENVY 17 Series with the Recommended Configuration except I would add the Ultra BrightView Infinity LED display, the 6 cell and 9 cell litium batteries and the 2 TB hard drive. Awesome!

HP ENVY 17 3D series would be nice, but I'll take what I can get!

Dream config: i-7 processor with 2GB video card, Beats audio, Blu-ray writer, wireless N and bluetooth with 1920x1080 LED display

HP make ENVY 17 3D series
Next dimension in digital entertainment advanced 3D1 technology in a laptop with a premium 17.3" (diagonal) screen with Blu-ray2 and lets us do things that would bring other PCs to their knees—analyze data sets, render images, professionally edit videos, and serious gaming.

HP ENVY 14 Beats edition series, I like the look of it, and the speed + its beat audio!

Color charcoal grey
Operating system Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Processor 2nd generation Intel(R) Dual Core(TM) i5-2430M (2.3 GHz, 3MB L3 Cache) with Turbo Boost up to 2.9GHz
Graphics card 512MB DDR3 Radeon(TM) HD 6470M Graphics[HDMI, VGA]
Memory 6GB DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
Hard drive 750GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive
Primary battery 6-Cell Lithium-Ion Battery (standard) - Up to 4.25 hours of battery life +++
Display 15.6" diagonal High Definition HP BrightView LED Display (1366x768)
Primary optical drive SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support
Personalization HP Webcam with Integrated Digital Microphone
Networking 802.11b/g/n WLAN

dream spec: quad core i7, 1080p 14" screen, gobi 3000 card, 720p webcam, hdmi-out, 512Gb SSD, 16Gb RAM
a man can dream

Envy 3D series of course

I would love to win this laptop. I have the perfect person in mind to give it to. She would be thrilled and blessed to have it.

my dream config will be the ENVY of everyone.

2nd generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2670QM (2.2 GHz, 6MB L3 Cache) with Turbo Boost up to 3.1 GHz
1GB GDDR5 Radeon(TM) HD 6850M Graphics [HDMI]
6GB 1333MHz DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
750GB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
Blue Ray player

I'd love an Envy. I've been shopping around for a laptop for some time and of all the HP laptops I like the Envy best since I need something light weight to carry around, and that can hold up with occasional game play. I've heard they hold up well too (which is good because I'm pretty rough on my things haha).

HP ENVY 17 3D with 2 TB HD, 9 cell batt, 16 GB ram.

More accessories/add-ons nice, but I don't want to seem greedy

Thanks FatWallet & HP, and Happy Holidays to all.

dream laptop configuration is one exactly like giveaway

HP Pavilion dm4x Entertainment PC series
- With a light, slim profile, clean look, etched metal finish, and intuitive features, YES I want to take this laptop everywhere.

-steel gray metal finish
-2nd generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2430M Processor (2.4 GHz, 3MB L3 Cache) Turbo Boost to 3.0 GHz
BONUS - FREE Double UPGRADE to 8GB DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
BONUS - FREE UPGRADE to 750GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection

Sweet, sweet Envy!

• Archived From: ForumsHot Deals

• 18 9 101112105
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014