• 1 2345105
  • Page
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Congratulations to, RJ45, the winner of the HP ENVY 14 Beats Edition Laptop! Enjoy! :)

HP's ENVY 14 Beats Edition Laptop Giveaway Begins 11/28/11 at 11:30 am CST and runs through 12/1/11 at 11:30 am CST

Welcome to FatWallet Holiday Giveaways!

With the holidays here, there's lots of opportunity to capture great moments on video and stills and we've got just the tool to help you transform them into works of digital art! The HP ENVY 14 Beats Edition laptop is loaded with great things like Adobe Elements video and photo editing software and the best sound available in a notebook with Beats Audio TM!

Enter to Win an ENVY 14 Beats Edition Laptop from HP!

To Enter the HP Giveaway

1. Sign up or Sign in to FatWallet.
  2. Then visit the HP Home Store
  3. Reply to this topic telling us your dream holiday laptop configuration for a chance to win!

Eligibility: Eligible entries will be received between November 28, 11:30 a.m. CST, and December 1, 11:30 a.m. CST. Limit one entry per eligible individual.

Additional replies welcome but will not improve your odds of winning. One lucky winner will be chosen randomly to receive an ENVY 14 Beats Edition Laptop. Please read the Official Rules of this giveaway.

Please remember to check back soon after the end of this promotion. Winning members will be notified by PM (private message) and listed at the top of this thread upon confirmation.

We'll be doing a new giveaway every three days alternating between the forums and Facebook!

Like us on Facebook for notification of upcoming giveaways!

Good luck & have fun!

:) Heather

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Dream laptop would be an awesome screen, ample memory for video editing, and long battery for portability...

I'm being ki... (more)

rjj130 (Dec. 01, 2011 @ 11:29a) |

Double post, sorry!

rjj130 (Dec. 01, 2011 @ 11:29a) |

Grace me with the new ENVY 14 Beats Edition Laptop!!!

attitudemsb (Dec. 01, 2011 @ 11:30a) |

except Florida, New York, Rhode Island
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HP
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

here we are.

My dream ENVY

small hi-def screen, lots of ram, SSD and blu-ray player.

I'll take one with all the bells and whistles. Thanks.

HP ENVY 17 3D series

I would start with the Envy 14 Beats edition, but add an SSD and bump up the processor and RAM.

Pick me... Pick me...

IN.. My dream laptop is HP ENVY 17 3D series

2nd generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2670QM (2.2 GHz, 6MB L3 Cache) with Turbo Boost up to 3.1 GHz
1GB GDDR5 Radeon(TM) HD 6850M Graphics [HDMI]
6GB 1333MHz DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
750GB 7200 rpm Hard Drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection

i7 with blue ray

thin, quiet, stand-alone graphics card, i7 extreme, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD drive, 3G connectivity, and not overheat!

Loving this laptop

HP ENVY 17 3D, fully loaded with options (2 TB HD, 9 cell batt, 16 GB ram). Oh yeah.

Something from the HP Pavilion g6z series

I would LOVE an ENVY laptop to share with my daughter! We love to go online together!

Would love to win a new envy 14. Seems like a very sleek and portable model with good battery life.

3D series

Anything that can run Skyrim!

HP Pavilion dv7t Quad Edition series

thin and light

Hi!! Pick me, pick me. J/k

Good luck to everyone!

HP ENVY 17 3D series

big screen, 3d, HP, light, thin, lots of ram!

I am looking for a laptop. Would feel great if i win this.

HP ENVY 17 3D series

ENVY 14 with Batman logo.

My dream laptop is HP ENVY 17 3D series =D

own HP touchpad ...

Envy 17 series

Count me in!

want it!!

I'd love a laptop that will play games, edit photos, surf the internet and let me carry it with me when I go places.
Thanks,
mary

a loaded 14".

Envy 14 loaded with COD:MW3.

the Pavilion dv6t Quad Edition laptop interests me greatly, especially when combined with the i7 processor and 8GB of RAM.

i5 processor, 6G memory, 1T harddrive.

HP ENVY 17 3D
# 2nd generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2670QM (2.2 GHz, 6MB L3 Cache) with Turbo Boost up to 3.1 GHz
# 1GB GDDR5 Radeon(TM) HD 6850M Graphics [HDMI]
# 6GB 1333MHz DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
# 750GB 7200 rpm Hard Drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
# Backlit Keyboard with numeric keypad

HP ENVY 17 3D series

Skipping 4153 Messages...
Grace me with the new ENVY 14 Beats Edition Laptop!!!

• Archived From: ForumsHot Deals

• 1 2345105
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 1:30AM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.