• 123 4 5105
  • Page
  • Text Only
3D would be great!

HP ENVY 14 Beats edition series is an AWESOME laptop! Great laptop to get! Also, its got great new technology! I'd love to win this... my old laptop is burnt out...

The cutting-edge performance rocks:... Great sound with high tech. You get Beats audio and exceptional computing performance in a thin, light design, with:

Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit§§§
Fast, easy, trusted Web browsing with Windows Internet Explorer
A second-generation Intel Core i5‡ processor with TurboBoost Technology, upgradeable to Core i7 with Quad Core
A 14.5" (diagonal) edge-to-edge, high-definition§§ BrightView Infinity LED display (1366 x 768)
Outstanding 3-D graphics: 1GB DDR3 Radeon HD 6630 switchable graphics with HDMI 1.4 and Mini Display ports
A slot-loading DVD burner2
Crystal-clear sound with deep, controlled bass
Wireless LAN (802.11a/b/g/n)3 and Bluetooth
Built-in hard drive protection: if the PC is dropped, the drive automatically locks to guard against damage
Up to six hours of battery life (or optional extended-life battery; up to 13.75 hours†††)

HP ENVY 17 3D series

HP Pavilion dv7t Quad Edition series

This would be great for My Daughter in College!

ENVY 14 Beats Edition Laptop from HP looks like an awesome laptop! I hope someone in my family will get it for me. My dream laptop must have at least 6 gigs of ram, i5 chip with a crisp clean screen light enough to carry around one handed if needed.

HP Pavilion Select Edition series

Powerful performer geared for a fast pace; available in dark umber or steel gray metal finish
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
2nd generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2430M Processor (2.4 GHz, 3MB L3 Cache) Turbo Boost to 3.0 GHz
Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000
FREE UPGRADE to 8GB DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
750GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support
Up to 6.0 hours battery life (6 cell) +++

wouldn't matter to me as long as it worked better than the slow out of memory old desktop i have now

HP Envy 17 Blu Ray, please!!!

HP anything not made before 2000! That's how bad I need one... not just "dream" about

HDMI out, excellent sound for Google Music and light gaming, comfortable keyboard config, portable

This is going to make an awesome win for someone for Christmas. Good Luck to everyone, of course I hope that is me. It would be nice to have the Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, 12GB 1333MHz DDR3 System Memory, 2nd generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2820QM,and 2TB 5400 rpm Dual Hard Drive.

I would like one of these!

My dream laptop is HP ENVY 17 3D series

HP ENVY with quad core, SSD, and HDMI.

HP ENVY 17 3D series

HP ENVY 17 3D, fully loaded with options (2 TB HD, 9 cell batt, 16 GB ram). My daughter's old Dell needs to be replaced and this would be a NICE one!

Me want one.

HP Envy 17
Windows 7 Ultimate
i7 2820QM
16GB 1333MHz DDR3
SSD 160GB

I'd love to win an HP ENVY laptop to do my shopping through fatwallet! I'd use it for editing pictures & videos too!
Thanks!

HP ENVY 17 3D series with a 256GB SSD.

Heres my dream laptop:
Operating system $41 OFF! Genuine Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
OS and recovery media System Recovery DVD with Genuine Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Office software $50 OFF Microsoft(R) Office Professional 2010
Processor 2nd generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2820QM (2.3 GHz, 8MB L3 Cache) with Turbo Boost up to 3.4 GHz
Graphics card 1GB GDDR5 Radeon(TM) HD 6850M Graphics [HDMI]
Memory 16GB 1333MHz DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
Hard drive 1.5TB 7200 rpm Dual Hard Drive (750GB x 2) with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
Primary battery 30% OFF! One 6-Cell and One 9-Cell Lithium Ion Battery
Display 17.3" diagonal Full HD HP 3D Ultra BrightView Infinity LED Display (1920x1080)
Primary optical drive Blu-ray player & SuperMulti DVD burner
Personalization HP TrueVision HD Webcam
Networking Intel 802.11a/b/g/n WLAN and Bluetooth(R) with Wireless Display Support
Keyboard Backlit Keyboard with numeric keypad
Included Software Bundle Adobe(R) Photoshop(R) Elements 9 & Adobe Premiere(R) Elements 9
Included Accessories HP 3D Active Shutter Glasses
Corel Utilities WinZip(R) 15 + WinZip(R) Courier(TM) 3.0

If it's free, I'll take anything. the 3D one looks great. should try it out

HP ENVY 17 3D series
2nd generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2820QM (2.3 GHz, 8MB L3 Cache) with Turbo Boost up to 3.4 GHz
1GB GDDR5 Radeon(TM) HD 6850M Graphics [HDMI]
16GB 1333MHz DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
1.5TB 7200 rpm Dual Hard Drive (750GB x 2) with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
One 6-Cell and One 9-Cell Lithium Ion Battery

Something that would be easy to use all day...

Yes please!

light laptop with hdmi and DVD

Optimized for EVERYTHING.

HP envy 3d all the bells and whistles...pretty please

• Genuine Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
HP 4-year Care Pack House Call Service with Accidental Damage Protection for Select Pavilion or Envy Laptop
• 2nd generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2820QM (2.3 GHz, 8MB L3 Cache) with Turbo Boost up to 3.4 GHz
• 1GB DDR3 Radeon(TM) HD 6630 switchable Graphics [HDMI, Mini Display Port]
• 16GB 1333MHz DDR3 System Memory (2 DIMM)
• 878GB Dual Drive (128GB mSATA SSD + 750GB 7200 rpm HDD) With HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
• One 8 Cell Lithium Ion Battery + 6-Cell Slim Fit Extended-Life Lithium-Ion Polymer Battery
HP 90W Smart AC/Auto/Air Combo Adapter
• 14.5" diagonal High Definition HP BrightView Infinity LED Display (1366x768)
• SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support
Skype HD-capable - HP TrueVision HD Webcam
• Intel 802.11a/b/g/n WLAN and Bluetooth(R)
• Red Backlit Keyboard

HDMI and 3D!!

HP ENVY 17 3D series

Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
2nd generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2670QM (2.2 GHz, 6MB L3 Cache) with Turbo Boost up to 3.1 GHz
1GB GDDR5 Radeon(TM) HD 6850M Graphics [HDMI]
6GB 1333MHz DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
750GB 7200 rpm Hard Drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
Backlit Keyboard with numeric keypad

Would love Microsoft Office preloaded too!

Easy to use and that is fast

My dream HP ENVY 14 Beats Edition would include Windows 7 Ultimate with recovery DVD, a Core i7 processor, 8 GB of RAM, and the 750 GB HDD. Being a dream, the notebook would also have a keyboard backlight color other than red, but that's the sort of ideal I'd quickly abandon for a real world notebook as nice as the ENVY 14.

HP enevy 17 3d

HP Envy 17
Windows 7 Ultimate
i7 2820QM
16GB 1333MHz DDR3
SSD 160GB

would love any of it!!!

I am a HUGE music and movie buff. It would be incredible for me to have a laptop like the HP ENVY 14 Series that would not only have outstanding picture and graphic quality, but also have top notch sound technology to match. Combine this with a 64bit Windows 7 Operating System, 2nd Gen Intel Core i7 w/ Turbo Boost Processor, an amazing Radeon HD 6630 graphics card, a mountain of hard drive and memory space, 14+ inch HD LED screen, long battery life, and BEATS AUDIO??? Can't get a better package of amazing-ness! I could do anything, everything, and more with a laptop like this.

envyenvy

• Archived From: ForumsHot Deals

• 123 4 5105
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014