• 1101102103104 105
  • Page
  • Text Only
What a great and timely prize this would be! I would love to have the 17 for my older eyes, but I believe we were to say which 14 we would ejoy. This would work for me.

HP ENVY 14 Beats edition series

Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
2nd generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2430M Processor (2.4 GHz, 3MB L3 Cache) Turbo Boost to 3.0 GHz
1GB DDR3 Radeon(TM) HD 6630 switchable Graphics [HDMI, Mini Display Port]
6GB 1333MHz DDR3 System Memory (2 DIMM)
750GB 7200 rpm Hard Drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
Red Backlit Keyboard
Adobe(R) Photoshop(R) Elements 9 & Adobe Premiere(R) Elements 9

HP Pavilion dv7t Quad Edition Series

Can't wait.

HP ENVY 3D series

Envy 14 beats with ssd

My dream laptop has the best CPU and graphic card, which can play any hardware-killer game with UTRA video setting! It's ENVY 14 Beats Edition Laptop!

HP ENVY 17 3D
# 2nd generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2670QM (2.2 GHz, 6MB L3 Cache) with Turbo Boost up to 3.1 GHz
# 1GB GDDR5 Radeon(TM) HD 6850M Graphics [HDMI]
# 6GB 1333MHz DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
# 750GB 7200 rpm Hard Drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
# Backlit Keyboard with numeric keypad

Here's what I like:

Your dm4x series
Color dark umber edit
Operating system Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit edit
Processor 2nd generation Intel(R) Dual Core(TM) i7-2620M (2.7GHz, 4MB L3 Cache) with Turbo Boost up to 3.4 GHz edit
Graphics card 1GB Radeon(TM) HD 6470M DDR3 Graphics [HDMI, VGA] edit
Memory 4GB DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm) edit
OS and recovery media System Recovery DVD with Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit edit
Hard drive 750GB 7200 rpm Hard Drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection edit
Office software $20 OFF Microsoft(R) Office Home and Business 2010 edit
Security software FREE UPGRADE from 2yr! Norton Internet Security(TM) 2012 - 3 Year Subscription (activation required) edit
Primary battery 30% OFF! One 6 Cell (standard) and One 9 Cell Lithium Ion Battery (over-sized) edit
Display 14.0" diagonal High-Definition HP BrightView LED Display (1366 x 768) edit
Primary optical drive SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support edit
Personalization HP TrueVision HD Webcam with Integrated Digital Microphone and HP SimplePass Fingerprint Reader edit
Networking Intel 802.11b/g/n WLAN and Bluetooth(R) with Wireless Display Support edit
Keyboard Standard Keyboard edit
DVD/CD burner, movie software roxio Secure Burn(TM) edit
Your additional options:
Click edit to modify. NOTE: These items are in stock and will ship immediately.
Secondary adapters HP 65W Slim Travel Power Adapter edit

Dream laptop configuration:
large HD
multiple monitor support
internal projector
quad core processor
8 hour battery
WIFI - 802.11N compatible

HP Envy with the 6gb of Ram and the backlit keyboard. Looks good.

HP Pavilion dv7-6157nr Notebook PC, dark umber aluminum!

HP ENVY 17 3D series
4.0 out of 5 stars (60 reviews)

Sophisticated, laser-etched-aluminum series that includes GDDR5 graphics, 3D glasses; supports up to three external displays
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
2nd generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2670QM (2.2 GHz, 6MB L3 Cache) with Turbo Boost up to 3.1 GHz
1GB GDDR5 Radeon(TM) HD 6850M Graphics [HDMI]
6GB 1333MHz DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
750GB 7200 rpm Hard Drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
Backlit Keyboard with numeric keypad

Envy 17...although I don't think there's a bad one in the group

i5 or i7 CPU, 6G memory, and 1TB hard drive. also great graphic card to play game

My dream laptop is the ENVY 14 Beats Edition!

style and performance! like the HP ENVY 17 3D series

hi-def screen, lots of ram, SSD with a blu-ray player.

The HP Envy 17 3D would be great

my dream notebook is def one with loads of memory. good sound quality. secure. customizable. aesthetically pleasing. generally all around awesome

dv7t , but I'd be happy with just about anything

HP Pavillion dv7t Quad Edition Series Laptop

HP envy 14 beats edition

HP ENVY 17 3D series

HP ENVY 17
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2670QM (2.2 GHz, 6MB L3 Cache)
1GB GDDR5 Radeon(TM) HD 6850M Graphics
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
6GB 1333MHz DDR3 System Memory

lightweight but durable. fast, quiet, does not overheat. I love that the HP ENVY is loaded with Adobe Elements video and photo editing software! A larger screen is great when I can keep the weight down. I need a great carrying case to keep it safe and portable. The red Backlit Keyboard is an awesome feature. I need the speed and storage space most, I love having my pictures and songs available at all times! sounds like the ENVY is what I've been looking for. Great giveaway, fingers crossed!

anyone you have would be awesome

My dream laptop holiday configuration:

HP ENVY 17 3D
- 2nd generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2670QM (2.2 GHz, 6MB L3 Cache) with Turbo Boost up to 3.1 GHz
- 1GB GDDR5 Radeon(TM) HD 6850M Graphics [HDMI]
- 12GB 1333MHz DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
- 1TB SSD
- Backlit Keyboard with numeric keypad

HP ENVY 17 3D!

With 4 kids and all their devices, I need a new good computer !!!!!!!

My DREAM build:

ENVY 17 Series
Operating system Genuine Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
OS and recovery media System Recovery DVD with Genuine Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Processor 2nd generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2820QM (2.3 GHz, 8MB L3 Cache) with Turbo Boost up to 3.4 GHz
Graphics card 1GB GDDR5 Radeon(TM) HD 6850M Graphics [HDMI]
Memory 16GB 1333MHz DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
Hard drive 1.5TB 7200 rpm Dual Hard Drive (750GB x 2) with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
Office software $50 OFF Microsoft(R) Office Professional 2010
Primary battery 6-Cell Lithium-Ion Battery (standard) - Up to 2.25 hours of battery life +++
Display 17.3" diagonal Full HD HP Ultra BrightView Infinity LED Display (1920x1080)
Primary optical drive Blu-ray player & SuperMulti DVD burner
Personalization HP TrueVision HD Webcam
Networking Intel 802.11a/b/g/n WLAN and Bluetooth(R) with Wireless Display Support
Keyboard Backlit Keyboard with numeric keypad
Corel Utilities WinZip(R) 15 + WinZip(R) Courier(TM) 3.0
Included Software Bundle Adobe(R) Photoshop(R) Elements 9 & Adobe Premiere(R) Elements 9
Your additional options:
HP Care Pack Services HP 4-year Care Pack House Call Service with Accidental Damage Protection for Select Pavilion or Envy Laptop

Dream laptop would be an awesome screen, ample memory for video editing, and long battery for portability...

I'm being kicked out of my 'Man Cave' with our upcoming addition and don't own a laptop!

Double post, sorry!

Grace me with the new ENVY 14 Beats Edition Laptop!!!

• Archived From: ForumsHot Deals

• 1101102103104 105
  • Page

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.