• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Vatican Quality
Disclaimer

hand painted large figurines
Disclaimer
http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11629573&search...

The only gift I bought for me...
A glorious portrayal of the birth of Jesus

No other story touches us like the story of the Nativity. As Three Kings journey across the desert, they are guided by a bright star that leads them to where the baby Jesus lies in a manger. There, they humbly offer the newborn “King of Kings” gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh.

This stylish and artistic Nativity includes beautiful figures, animals and accessories which you can arrange to tell this touching story in your own way. We spread no detail in creating this wonderful set for you. The figures are hand-painted with meticulous care. Elaborate fabric textures create a scene rich in drama and feeling. Finally, a moss-covered, hand-painted crèche sets the grand stage to tell the story of the holiday season.

19-Piece Set Includes:

12 Figures: Jesus, Mary, Joseph, 3 Kings, an Angel, a Shepherd Boy, a Donkey, 2 Lambs and a Sitting Camel
1 Crèche with Removable Short Fence
1 Side Wall
1 Manger
3 Corn Husk Bales
1 Hanging Star for the Crèche
Specification:

For Indoor Use
Hand Painted Antique Style
Primary Composition: Resin, Stone Powder, Solid Fir Wood, Composite Wood and Nature Plant
Dimension (In Centimeter, Cm)
Creche: 45.0 x 18.0 x 42.0 (LxWxH) Cm
Short Fence: 17.5 x 16.2 x 11.3 (LxWxH) Cm
Gold Star: 7.3 x 1.8 x 9.2 (LxWxH) Cm
Joseph: 30.5 Height Cm
Mary: 18.6 Height Cm
Angel: 29.7 Height Cm
Shepherd with Sheep: 25.5 Cm
Black King: 31.2 Height Cm
Standing King: 30.5 Height Cm
Kneeling King: 21.5 Height Cm
Camel: 18.8 Height Cm
Donkey: 12.3 Height Cm
Standing Sheep: 7.6 Height Cm
Lying Sheep: 4.8 Height Cm
Baby Jesus: 2.8 Height Cm
Manger: 5.3 Height Cm
Corn Husk: 10 Height Cm
Weight: 31.2 Lbs
Made in China
This is not a toy, for decorative indoor use only, keep away from flame or direct heat source

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Made in China

This is the regular price?

Why is this a hot deal?

If Jesus had an extra $109, is this what he'd spend it on?

Parables are Chinese too.

Because each 12 inch statue is a collectors hand painted quality rendition worth about 100 per figure.

irishangel160 said:   Because each 12 inch statue is a collectors hand painted quality rendition worth about 100 per figure.

On what planet ?

I would venture to say to some that are making fun of this post that if you are not familiar with this particular field (Nativity Sets) to not proffer your uneducated critique, as I have seen collectors' Nativity statues go for thousands of dollars in Italy (this planet). You don't appreciate something, let it be, move along! That's the beauty of this country! Personally I liked the post and I thank the op.

Costco's Kirkland brand nativity sets aren't likely to be a collectors item on any planet.

There seems to be a lot of haters today. Be productive people. One person's deal may not be for everyone. Let's be respectful.

I can't believe they are still in stock. My Costco has Easter baskets out already.

rather than highlight made in "China" --- I wish someone had highlighted the materials --- "Resin, Stone Powder, Solid Fir Wood, Composite Wood and Nature Plant"

that sounds pretty impressive for something that costs a hundred bucks --- most plastic crap costs a hundred bucks

The picture does not do it justice, when I saw it I thought; it was very large and incredibly beautiful.
It took my breath away, as well as everyone who walked by it. I thought, wow that is something I would expect to see in a museum.

I bought this and i'm loving it! What is the scale on it anyone know. I'm trying to get more accesories is 12"

I bought this and i'm loving it! What is the scale on it anyone know. I'm trying to get more accesories is 12"

I also thought this was exquisite when I saw it and thought I'd buy it next time since I already had a cart full. I', so sad now, I can't find another like it and costco no longer has it available. Does anyone else know where I can get it? I found this post while searching for it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014