• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Normally priced at $139, Best Buy has it on sale for $89.99 in-store only. I was Christmas shopping & reading reviews on Amazon, trying to decide between a Touch & Keyboard version and someone posted a review today saying it was on sale at Best Buy.

It is not available for online ordering/in-store pickup. Either way, a heck of a deal IMHO since it way below the price on Amazon.

After searching FW, I did not see this posted anywhere else but if it is a repeat, my apologies.

Kindle Keyboard 3G with Special Offers

Member Summary

Kindle Keyboard 3G w/ Special Offers
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks - not sure why it didn't show up when I did a couple of searches before posting! Ugh. I had even searched here first when doing the Christmas shopping! LOL

What's the best thing to do here since it's a repost? Expire it? Modify the title?

Update: I reported my own post to the mods LOL sorry guys

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014