25% off Ridgid tools at Home Depot

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
HomeDepot.com is running a 25% off Ridgid coupon code RIGID25
The coupon code HDTHANKS stacks and takes off another $5.

I got the $199 oscillating edge sander for less than $140 net after coupons and referral rebate.

This code also works on the BF tools, which are now live.

NOTE: The brand name is Ridgid, spelled with the dg, but the code is RIGID25, just G, without the D.

Home Depot
See Home Depot discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Home Depot (56.94kB)
Thanks aaronfatwallet
Disclaimer

Sigh - typical Home Depot. Jobmax currently comes with a free attachment - but the 25% off is not valid on those bundles.

I can't get it to work with the JobMax Starter Kit with Free JobMax Right Angle Impact Driver. Any tricks?

JobMax Starter Kit

scoobydooby said:   Jobmax currently comes with a free attachment - but the 25% off is not valid on those bundles.

Worked for me when I added another Rigid item to the order.

doesn't work on the X4. even tried adding a Ridgid drill bit and saw blade

Rigid tools rock!. Thanks OP, I want to try this out on their BF Rigid table top contractor table saw.

Didnt work for me on the JobMax kit or trim router + sander pack.

The promotion code you have entered is invalid. Please verify the code and try again.

The 25% OFF Ridgid code was only for Nov 24th, it ended last night.

I can't believe I almost missed the deal.

Luckily I saw the post around 10:30pm EST, picked up the Ridgid Table 4510 saw ($500) that I been watching for months for $375. Actually it was closer to $335 since I used HD gift cards I picked up for 8% off face value.
So I got the saw for 33% off plus additional 5% E B A T E S CashBack.

Also picked up the Ridgid Miter saw stand $189 -->> $137 after 25% and $5 code,

This is a really nice saw. I purchased one of these last year. Its really easy to roll out of my garage to setup and do project work.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014