• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

$297 - 10% movers code (471185980200658 or 471185980300655) = $267 with free in-store pick up

Lowe's
See Lowe's discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Centruion
Thanks aaronfatwallet
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

And you can use FatCash...(I did, and I already received confirmation).

Also, repost.

I bought one of these last year. Great deal.

Promo codes aren't working for me.Says "The promotional code has already been redeemed on Lowes.com."

The first code (471185980200658) worked for me.

Read the reviews, it looks like a good value for the money even at the regular price of $297.

At 285# it will require some real assistance in getting into your house! Keep in mind that typical fire-ratings state that the unitis will
keep the contents at no more than 350 degrees during the rated time (20 minutes). So, if you store ammunition in there, you may be creating real problem. The only ther thing that I didn't see was its "water-proofness" ... there is typically as much or more damage done by water in a fire, and guns (stocks) don't like water!

Placed inside a lckable closet and bolted to the floor, it would gain a little more time in a fire and be a really
tough customer to both install and remove by you OR a burgler! I have known some that have built a simple metal-framed, double-thickness
drywall box around their safes to significantly increase fire times ...

I bought this safe a couple years ago in a similar deal I found here on FatWallet, and I've been very happy with it.

I switched pick-up store and the code worked today for some reason.

Looks okay, but not nearly large enough. Only holds 14 long guns...

In for One......

Love it btw

expired

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014