• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ItemDetail.aspx?sku=16597

Description:
CTD offers H&R 1871 Pardner Pump 12 Gauge Shotgun in Black Finish. New England's Pardner pump shotgun has already made a name for itself as the best value you will ever find in any 12 or 20 gauge. Offered in a variety of stock finishes the Pardner pump also includes vent ribbed barrels, a tubular magazine, ventilated recoil pad and is backed by a one year warranty protection plan.
Model #: NP1P18
Shotgun Features
Type: Non-Tactical
Gauge: 12 Gauge
Action: Pump
Barrel Length: 18.5 "
Capacity: 4 + 1
Chamber: 3"
Length: 37.62"
Weight: 7.5 lbs
Drop: 1 1/2" @ Comb & 2 1/2" @ Heel
Stock: Black Synthetic
Finish: Black
NP1-P18
thanks mark

Member Summary

Pardner Pump Protector Pump-Action Shotgun 12 Gauge 18.5"
Thanks duewrite
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You really need to stop!!! I have spent over $1k this month on firearms and you are really teasing me with such good deals!

are you better off paying more for the mossberg that they have on sale?

The Pardner Pump has worked very well since I bought mine at Dick's about two years ago. Seems like I paid about $185 for it at that time. Put a pistol grip on it, took the plugs out and have put Beaucoup rounds through it since. Works like a champ.

wildhorseman said:   The Pardner Pump has worked very well since I bought mine at Dick's about two years ago. Seems like I paid about $185 for it at that time. Put a pistol grip on it, took the plugs out and have put Beaucoup rounds through it since. Works like a champ.

Will all of them have plugs, or only if you live in states that restrict the # of rounds you can have in the mag?

What pistol grip did you get? Can you reccomend it?

geb1222 said:   wildhorseman said:   The Pardner Pump has worked very well since I bought mine at Dick's about two years ago. Seems like I paid about $185 for it at that time. Put a pistol grip on it, took the plugs out and have put Beaucoup rounds through it since. Works like a champ.

Will all of them have plugs, or only if you live in states that restrict the # of rounds you can have in the mag?

Pretty sure they all come with plugs. They take less than two minutes to remove, and you can find a video on youtube showing how it's done. Regarding the pistol grip, all you need to do is find any pistol grip that will go on a Remington 870 and it'll work.

Thanks, I'll prolly try the hogue tamer.

wildhorseman said:   geb1222 said:   wildhorseman said:   The Pardner Pump has worked very well since I bought mine at Dick's about two years ago. Seems like I paid about $185 for it at that time. Put a pistol grip on it, took the plugs out and have put Beaucoup rounds through it since. Works like a champ.

Pretty sure they all come with plugs. They take less than two minutes to remove, and you can find a video on youtube showing how it's done. Regarding the pistol grip, all you need to do is find any pistol grip that will go on a Remington 870 and it'll work.

Note, Chinese made Remmy knockoff.

double post.

just a pointer here, the Chinese knock off is NOT the Mossberg in the discussion that
was off topic btw. the H&R may be made in China as I have no knowledge of its origin.
However Mossberg is American made. Mossberg website
Clearly marked made in USA, just for your consideration and NO I AM not employed by them.

Ay man I just bought a H&R padner pump 12 gauge from Dicks Sporting Goods and I was wrong where did u get your pistol grip from. I've been looking fire once but I can't find where get it. I need to know where to get it and the brand name of the grip.
my email address is langford.josh@yahoo.com

Ay man I just bought a H&R padner pump 12 gauge from Dicks Sporting Goods and I was wrong where did u get your pistol grip from. I've been looking fire once but I can't find where get it. I need to know where to get it and the brand name of the grip.

I am in the gun business and recommend these for home defense. If you dig deep enough you will find that the same company that owns Remington, owns NEF and if you want to have a different barrel put on, you have to send it to a Remington address. Metal is thicker and heavier than Mossberg 500 or Remington 870. Shoots great. 870 parts fit for the most part. This is cheaper than dealer cost fwiw.

Yea,I read about people all the time wondering if the H&R Pardner Protector 12 ga. pump shotgun can use Remington 870 accessories,well I have one and yes,they will!!All except for the barrel & mag.tube.I just put an ATI Pistol Grip Forend on mine and went on like butter.It cycles and chambers great.So,I'm glad I went for this gun at the great price of $189,because it is a really good shotgun.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.