• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.livingsocial.com/deals/178864-79-free-2-day-shipping-...

Additionally, in the fine print it says that you can get a $20 AMEX card after your first purchase if made by Dec. 31.

(If voucher is activated and a purchase is made using Shoprunner free two-day shipping by 12/31/11, purchaser will receive a $20 American Express Reward Card; Reward Card will be delivered by mail to the address you provide Shoprunner approximately four weeks after your qualifying purchase)

Member Summary

shoprunner (15.12kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

I've been using the trial today, and it's been pretty useful so far. Maybe I'll do this deal.

Interesting that Dominos pizza was one of the companies, wonder if thats for the 2 day shipping or the easy returns? ^.^

The part that concerns me about their service is the "select Shoprunner eligible items" from their pretty short list of merchants. So this looks like free shipping on select items from about 30 online merchants, most of which, I do not frequent.

If I could order ANYTHING from these merchants (such as large toysrus toys) and get free shipping, I would be so in on this...

I've found my 1-yr trial to be more useful than I thought it would be. I've been picking up items as needed from drugstore.com - their prices can be very good and it is nice not to have a minimum purchase requirement (I also haven't found any items that are excluded).

i think you can share the membership with the members of your "household", like Amz prime. Correct?
so, with the $20 AMEX card, the deal becomes $10.. plus split the cost with othrers (if you can find them) but even for $10 seems like a great deal

toys r us is free shipping, but usually it is free shipping up to $20 so if you make a big order, it doesn't come out to free shipping. Good deal OP. Green!

alik99 said:   i think you can share the membership with the members of your "household", like Amz prime. Correct?
so, with the $20 AMEX card, the deal becomes $10.. plus split the cost with othrers (if you can find them) but even for $10 seems like a great deal

yes, can share with anyone actually in the USA (doesn't have to be "family" for real)

think it's 4 persons (emails) per account for the one price.

Does anyone know if you can still get FatWallet (or ebates, ShopDiscover, etc.) CashBack when using Shoprunner? Since you don't have to go through their portal, I'm assuming you can, but would like to confirm that...

Pulled the trigger and selected the Living Social monthly option to save another $5. I checked the FAQ and you can cancel anytime.i think we'll get our money worth just with free dominos delivery charges.

azs1 said:   Does anyone know if you can still get FatWallet (or ebates, ShopDiscover, etc.) CashBack when using Shoprunner? Since you don't have to go through their portal, I'm assuming you can, but would like to confirm that...

I've heard it's not "supposed" to combine, but I can confirm that I've successfully received CashBack from drugstore.com purchases shipped with Shoprunner.

edrucker said:   
I've heard it's not "supposed" to combine, but I can confirm that I've successfully received CashBack from drugstore.com purchases shipped with Shoprunner.

Thanks! That's good enough for me (especially since I was particularly wondering about drugstore.com)!

Fee for the AMEX card?

I looked into Shoprunner because I live very far from a toysrus. It only ships select items from toysrus. Usually video games are not eligible or at least the ones I tried(my neighbor is doing the trial so I ordered with her). The shipping is only up to $20 as stated above and toysrus shipping can be weird. I put 5 packs of moshi monsters stickers in my cart and the shipping was over $20 so it was not free with Shoprunner but I had 10 different barbie type dolls (which are way heavier) and the shipping was $11 so it was free with Shoprunner.
It is not important to me that I get items in 2 days, I looked into the service for being able to ship small items from toysrus. So far the all 3 orders my neighbor and I placed took 5-7 days.

I'm interested in how this works out. I have read some bad reviews about memberships being cancelled because of reseller activity when people are clearly not resellers just moms and also that cancelling can be tricky.

It seems that you can only use a maximum of $25 Deal Bucks toward the $30 purchase price.

So it is basically $30 - $20amex = $10 for Shoprunner ... we ll as they sent us 1 year free membership to "welcome back" we took that as free sounded nice, having used them for Organize.com and a few others in the free month trial earlier in the year ...

so much for thinking this is a good deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014