• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This place has pretty good deals on sports fan apparel for BF. It looks like it is limited quantity and they don't have a huge variety. However, if they have your team then there is some good deals to be had.

http://www.elitedeals.com/black-friday.html

Member Summary

adidas (3.06kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I received my order 3 sweatshirts 2 shirts. Sweatshirts are 80% cotton 20% polyester. ALl items are tagged with offica... (more)

CuBua (Nov. 30, 2011 @ 8:08p) |

got 2 hoodies, now wish i ordered more.

redfaction (Dec. 03, 2011 @ 8:33a) |

Bought a mix of 10 long and short sleeve tee shirts to replace some old battered ones that I had for a few years; with s... (more)

goforwand (Dec. 03, 2011 @ 8:42a) |

Love their shipping choice for a sweatshirt:

$219.18 Freight - Curbside Delivery + Lift Gate
Est. Delivery Tue, Nov 29

$9 shipping kills the blazing-ness, otherwise $.99 for some sweats & tee are good; not sure what the quality is

It seems that these are specifically college NCAA teams, no Pro stuff. If so you might want to update title or OP.

8.90 Ground shipping on a t-shirt makes this brrr cold

Not if you have 3 ND friends Christmas gifts

n 4 5 3 sweatshirts 2 long sleeves $27 shipped

thanks op! 99 cent tshirts! but shipping makes it rough.. get over 20 to make it a better product to shipping ratio

I ordered three sweatshirts about 6 AM my time. Got a call from them three hours later telling me my confirmed order couldn't be fulfilled. Two of the items I purchased (for gifts) were really out of stock. EliteDeals.com is not so elite. Now I have to wait - who knows how long - to get a refund into my PayPal account. Obviously these guys are not ready for prime time.

I have recieved confirmation email of my order hoping for best

mine shipped FWIW

CuBua said:   mine shipped FWIW

let us know the quality you stud

+1 thedune

CuBua, how is it?

Of course, no Purdue! They are so mean when it comes to licensing.

$12 shipping for 8 sweatshirts $52 total. Great deal. Description says embroidered and they are Adidas, So I am expecting to get my money's worth.

ordered yesterday when deal went up.. got cancellation email this afternoon.

pretty lame elite deals. pretty lame.

lacerdo said:   +1 thedune

CuBua, how is it?

tracking number created at ups. I will let everyone know when/if I receive

i thought you already received... ok! let us know - my order shipped too btw

Got my cancellation order yesterday! So lame, was this just a way to get peoples CC #'s?? Glad I paid with Paypal!

They call me and said that they have some items out of stock but the rest of my order they can ship... and they even told me that package is ready and ups label was created...
i don't think they are CC thefts cause they are hosted by Yahoo stores, but the way they are doing business is awful

ordered 2 hoodies for under $20 shipped, already have a couple Adidas sweatshirts so betting the quality will be good. thanks op

Just received my order (i've spend $100 to get free shipping).
quality is not so bad! 100% cotton, Adidas labels, but prints are little bit sloppy...
anyway $0.99 for Adidas t-shirt - you can't beat that price

I received my order 3 sweatshirts 2 shirts. Sweatshirts are 80% cotton 20% polyester. ALl items are tagged with offically liscenced by the NCAA. Great deal for me hope others get their shipment.

got 2 hoodies, now wish i ordered more.

Bought a mix of 10 long and short sleeve tee shirts to replace some old battered ones that I had for a few years; with shipping everything came in less that $2.00 a shirt and the quality is excellent for the price! They did cancel a few that I had originally ordered that were out of stock by the time the order was pulled, but communication from Elite Deals was excellent, updating the order if anything changed...all-in-all great deal; thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014