• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Lego NXT 2.0 for $219.99 (as of 2011 BF morning)
Disclaimer
Nuclear HOT! LEGO Mindstorm NXT 2.0 (8547) price drop: $219.99 Shipped @ Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-4544091-Mindstorms-NXT-2-0/dp/B001USH...

I believe one other vendor was selling at that price yesterday that I observed so Amazon was not showing up in lowest price list and so they seem to have matched !

BAD News: Amazon has changed the price protection from 30 days to 7 days for its own prices!!

Just got off the phone with their CSR and argued but his supervisor would not budge when my order of under 30 but over 7 days ago was to be adjusted down from the $239.99 price to this! Luckily they still do 30 day returns (no free ship if not their fault though) so I argued my way to have them just issue a refund instead of my returning original item and re-buying new one with free shipping!

What a bunch of retards... they said they will make a one time exception for this ... ok I said... so YMMV if seeking price adjustments.

Anyway above price can not be beat ... super sweet...

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Other site http://www.boysitters.com/168_page_790283.htm seems to have this for 213 but shipping is like $60+ that kills the deal ...

Hey, what's up with negativity @frogman74 and @IrfanPathan, just wondered ... thx @treepitt

It's a good price, just not sure that it's a 'nuclear hot' price.

Same over at Wal Mart: http://www.walmart.com/ip/LEGO-8547/11081183?sourceid=2341587878...

Even hotter - Use this 30% off coupon :
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/email/print_nav.asp?r=1&PID=41475

This will work for B&M ONLY.
Or if you find the 40% coupon floating around - that will work at the B&M as well - but not online.
Scored 2 of them for my kids at about 180 each.

OK - EVEN HOTTER.
They have them at 50% off today only at B&M. Wife was just there - they did a price adjustment for her from the 40% I got the otherday. Sweet.
That and the XL LEGO tub at WalMart - legos a plenty!

robv said:   OK - EVEN HOTTER.
They have them at 50% off today only at B&M. Wife was just there - they did a price adjustment for her from the 40% I got the otherday. Sweet.
That and the XL LEGO tub at WalMart - legos a plenty!

Missed...Is this the only time they have B&M 50% off that is valid on such items ?

Thanks! In for one for my nephew so he can do more work for his FIRST league.

FYI, this is $239 @ toysrus online and they are offering BOGO %50 off...so 2 for $360 Might not be for everyone...but a good deal if your looking for more than one!

ezwrighter said:   FYI, this is $239 @ toysrus online and they are offering BOGO %50 off...so 2 for $360 Might not be for everyone...but a good deal if your looking for more than one!
This would have been great deal. Unfortunately, toysrus has a max limit of '1' for this product . Get following when trying to add two of them to the cart

"The product quantity for an item in your shopping LEGO Mindstorms NXT 2.0 (8547) has exceeded our Maximum Purchasing Policy. The product quantity is now adjusted to meet our policy maximum. For details, refer to our {1} Maximum Purchasing Policy."

ty op - still looking for a sweet deal on one unit only. $239.99 today at Amazon.

You can sign up for the B&N kids club (https://kids.barnesandnoble.com/kidsclub/) you will get a 30% off coupon that you can use for anything including the MS.

how long till they send the cupon ?

While this may be a good deal I vote that the the labeling of deals as "Nuclear HOT!" should only be reserved for deals which are indeed "Nuclear HOT!".

As a point of reference:
Nuclear HOT! = Amazon Thanksgiving Day 2006

Nuclear HOT!???

Maybe OP was thinking about Cold Fusion when he said "nuclear hot"

Now back to the deal... I'm fairly certain I've seen it at $220ish for this for a few months now. I was considering this for a gift, but it's been too expensive.

$20 cheaper (less than 10% cheaper) than you bought it originally doesn't constitute "Nuclear" hot in my mind.

WallyWorld is now back to 269 while Amazon has them for 229.99 delivered. The Barnes and Immobile deal is a no go. The kids klub coupon IS good online BUT doesn't work. After I spend over an hour on the phone with their customer lacking service department I pulled the trigger elsewhere. The local stores are out of stock and I really hope BN goes belly up because they are a bunch of DA's.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014