• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History

Member Summary

Thanks aaronfatwallet
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nothing like making a bean bag by another name and jacking up the price 20 fold.

I actually own a LoveSac (the big one), and I just have to comment that they are not at all bean bags. The filling is a foam type material, and is very very comfortable. I agree they are expensive, and I wouldn't buy one at full price, but if you find a good deal on one, and have a spot for it, they make excellent video game / movie seats. Our whole family piles on to ours to watch movies. (4 of us, two in primary school. probably wouldn't work with teenagers

Not saying this is a great deal (their website is really expensive, I got ours on Overstock.com a few years ago for about 50% of the price that LoveSac is selling them for today), but I do have to comment that they are definitely NOT just a "bean bag by another name"

Yeah I thought these were memory foam if I remember correctly. That being said, they are still massively overpriced.

$600 bean bags?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015