• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004OVEUQQ

A GOOD 32 inch LCD TV for $300. All of the BF deals I've seen have been for crap models and with tax are about the same price as this one. This is a much better quality set and I think a really good deal if you're looking for a 32" TV.

Amazon has been in and out of stock this morning, but as of now you can still order it.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

LG 32-Inch 32LK450
Thanks aaronfatwallet
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

60Hz, seems like an older model what's the "good" part? (Not TCing, I'm in the market and wanted to know why this one over the others). Is it even LED side lit let alone back lit?

for $300 all be all over it. but its not available from Amazon right now.

I'm with you. PLENTY of Samsung 27" 720p's. Seems like everyone has them for 280 today. I was at Costco and they had a Vizio and a Hanspree for about 240. I'm definitely going to have it connected to a PC most of the time so it has to be 32" but I think it has to be 1080p as well since it might not look so good at 720p. The best price at Costco for a 1080p was 330. It was a non-LED Samsung. They had a more expensive Vixio as well.

Too bad not 300 right now but I'm going to hang on for a few more days to see what else pops up. Hoping for some great deals at Fry's tomorrow or Sunday.

If you still want this, and Amazon's stock is out, check Newegg. I found it there for the same price, shipped.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014