• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
JustCase is promoting their holiday theme case. It's a clear case with a sparkling touch. $7.49 with free shipping for prime user. Coupon Code: 89PCB2QJ

http://www.amazon.com/JustCase-Crystal-Sparkling-Packaging-Prote...

You can also get $2 off of their higher end Black Metallica case with the purchase. Coupon Code: K9BN92HA

http://www.amazon.com/JustCase-Metallica-Verizon-Brushed-Aluminu...

Happy holidays!

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

iPhone Holiday Clear Case
Thanks aaronfatwallet
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
You can't compare this to those cheap silicon cases.

cwarrencn (Nov. 28, 2011 @ 8:30p) |

Ken, I don't post very often on Fatwallet, but I won't just post some fake deals. I don't know which caes you are talkin... (more)

isis1414 (Nov. 29, 2011 @ 6:02p) |

dead

red2082 (Nov. 30, 2011 @ 10:03a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The Metallica case looks really good, but K9BN92HA didn't work...

Coupon did not work.

Coupon Code: 89PCB2QJ

jessicany, you have to buy both the clear case and the metallica case for the coupon K9BN92HA to work.

Sounds good.

rumple64, there are two crystal cases in the link.
The coupon code works for the Sparkling crystal case.
The Clear crystal case is still $12.99

I did use the coupon code but it did not work.

JustCase Crystal Sparkling iPhone 4 4S Case
AT&T Verizon Sprint- Retail Packaging and
2 Screen Protectors

Items: $14.99
Shipping & Handling: $5.05
Promotion Applied: -$7.50

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Before Tax: $12.54
Estimated Tax To Be Collected: $0.00

Yes, I did select the Sparkling crystal case but the coupon will not work. Did anyone here got that to work?

isis1414 said:   rumple64, there are two crystal cases in the link.
The coupon code works for the Sparkling crystal case.
The Clear crystal case is still $12.99

rumple64, free shipping is only for prime account holder. You can also
try to buy more than $25 from Amazon. There are just so many deals out
there...

sweet! thanks OP. perfect timing for my new 4s

Not a great deal, unless you love the black case. It'll be ~$32 for both. You can't get the clear case for only $7.50, so this deal is luke-warm at best.

Looks good. I'll try one.thx!

The price for the black case just dropped!! Now it's $20.99
$27.5 for both is hot!!
Megalomac said:   Not a great deal, unless you love the black case. It'll be ~$32 for both. You can't get the clear case for only $7.50, so this deal is luke-warm at best.

the black aluminum case is now 40% off, with coupon code: K6VIWD6T

Updated main post with new coupon code.

not bad. good seller review and product review. will try both.

just ordered the sparkling one for my white iphone.

looks awesome and it has some good ratings. I'll definitely try that. Looks like the reviews for the crystal case are all for the clear one. Not sure how the sparkling one will look on my white iPhone. Has anyone used this kind of cases before? Any suggestions?

tempted, looks very good

in for one!

in for one! slick price. The Black Metallica case is the best protection of your iphone

thanks OP in for both.

Just got my iPhone 4s and am thinking of a case. sweet!!

The deal is still alive. Anybody got the sparkling case, yet? I would like to hear some reviews.

monoprice.com have similar case for $1 each. I bought 2 for my iPhone 4s, works perfect.

You can't compare this to those cheap silicon cases.

ken94538 said:   monoprice.com have similar case for $1 each. I bought 2 for my iPhone 4s, works perfect.

Ken, I don't post very often on Fatwallet, but I won't just post some fake deals. I don't know which caes you are talking about that you can get on monoprice.com for $1. I don't have the holiday clear case, but I bought the Metallica case from JustCase, and it was one of the most beautiful case I've ever seen. It's simple, but elegant, and definitely retail store quality. I bought it for $25.12. Now it's $17.89. You can buy both using the two coupons for $23.08. I think it's a great deal.

Both cases are in retail package with free screen protectors, and their customer service is very responsive to my email request. I don't think you get these with your monoprice.com purchase. I did check the website, and search for $1 cases, and I saw a lot of silicon and gel cases that is in no comparison to the case I have. They probably works just fine. It's just a case anyway. It's like you can buy clothes in WalMart, Macy's, or Club Monaco. The prices are different, but it will all serve the same purpose of covering you up.

Sorry to let everybody hear my venting on this old post, but FYI, the coupon code still works.

dead

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014