• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
heads up for those not following Amazon BF deals --- this starts in a few minutes

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

bundle (5.07kB)
Thanks aaronfatwallet
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I let my 15 minute countdown expire. I could not get a hold of the person who wanted me to keep at an eye for him

lmanpunk (Nov. 25, 2011 @ 2:35p) |

Again, I don't think you need to worry about the wait list. Just go to the listing of "251 new and used" for sale. Amazo... (more)

stevelion (Nov. 25, 2011 @ 2:35p) |

Yeah, but no $50 credit. I got one, thanks to OP, thanks!!!

frenzieddeals (Nov. 25, 2011 @ 2:36p) |

• Also categorized in:

Starts at 12:15 Pacific time. Lightning deal so be ready on the Black Friday sale page when the deal comes live.

Linky to Black Friday games deals page

saw it two minutes late... but thanks!

got it!

omg...why did I just do that. TYOP! score..

Don't know if I got the credit, but I did get one of them before they sold out in 2 min. I have no idea how to confirm whether or not you got the 50 dollar credit, but it was 199.99 to my credit card.

Thanks OP!

It asked me to wait list (does this means its goine?)? How do you know whether i will get it or not?

Yeah, I got this...thanks OP.

The $50 credit will appear in your Amazon account within 4 business days (it said something along those lines)

How does the wait list notification work? Do we need to keep on refreshing the page?

Impulse buy, but will enjoy tremendously with my 5 yo son. thanks for the headsup.

Dang it. I just bought this from them last night with no $50 credit.

I think they want you to continue to browse their website and some notification will pop down out of the corner to notify you if someone has taken the xbox out of their cart.

miteshm said:   How does the wait list notification work? Do we need to keep on refreshing the page?

A notification will pop up in the upper right of your page as long as you're still on Amazon. I don't know if it comes up if you stay on the same page--it might--but just in case I usually keep browsing to other products/pages until I see the notification or the lightning deal period is over. This has worked for me both times I got on the waitlist. I think you have 3 minutes to add to cart from when they notify you and 15 minutes to checkout.

You should not need to refresh the page, but watch very closely. It will pop up in the right corner to allow you to add to cart. You have about a 3 minute timer to add to your cart, then another 3 minutes to check out. I have been waitlisted on many items and I get the item about 60-70% of the time. It will depend on your place on the waitlist.

As stated above, it might be 15 minutes to check out. Have to add to cart very quickly though!

Also, it can take a good 45-60 minutes of waiting to know if you are in for one.

could not check out

Just look at the list of new items and it is $199 from Amazon.

My was request was added to wait list at 12:16, I didn't see any popup yet, does it take long time to come?

waitlisted at 500+

i was a few mins late and was 500 on waiting list. it said fair chance for what its worth. no popup yet

Thanks guys..keeping fingers crossed for the waitlist to clear

I actually didn't know about the lightning deal but just happened to refresh the product page at 12:15, saw the $50 bonus description and $199.99 price and ordered right away. I assume I'll get the credit, but I don't see it on my order confirmation. Does anyone else see confirmation on the order summary page?

I tried to go ahead and buy this deal, thinking I would just return the one I got last night. Return shipping has to be less than $50, right? Well, it doesn't matter because Amazon limits you to one purchase of thses items and it treated this as a duplicate and wouldn't let me buy it again. So someone on the waitlist is about to get happy.

stevelion said:   Just look at the list of new items and it is $199 from Amazon.

This was for $199 with $50 Amazon credit..

I let my 15 minute countdown expire. I could not get a hold of the person who wanted me to keep at an eye for him

Again, I don't think you need to worry about the wait list. Just go to the listing of "251 new and used" for sale. Amazon is the first seller and has the 4GB Kinect bundle for $199.

stevelion said:   Again, I don't think you need to worry about the wait list. Just go to the listing of "251 new and used" for sale. Amazon is the first seller and has the 4GB Kinect bundle for $199.Yeah, but no $50 credit. I got one, thanks to OP, thanks!!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014