• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=225047684

An instant discount of $100.00 will automatically appear in the shopping cart (Expires 12/01/2011)
This item receives Free Shipping
Final Price: $2099.99 - $100.00 = $1999.99 + Free Shipping

Member Summary

Samsung UN55D8000 55" 3D LED 1080p HDTV + Samsung BDD5500 Blu-ray Player & 6 Pairs of 3D Glasses
Thanks duewrite
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Real nice for a great tv. wish i can afford it.

US Appliance had a better deal some time back with the MegaMind 3D/Shrek 3D (all movies) package with 4 total glasses and BluRay DVD player for $1899 and no tax to most states. Buy.com Customer service sucks and they charge tax here in CA.

Waiting for that package price to fall below $1500. Cmon Greedy Sami, why keep the price so high when Sony, LGs and others have their similar offering around $1000-$1200...

And your point is??? This is a great deal on a great TV. I just bought the 7000 but had I seen this first I would have been all over it!ILuvFW said:   US Appliance had a better deal some time back with the MegaMind 3D/Shrek 3D (all movies) package with 4 total glasses and BluRay DVD player for $1899 and no tax to most states. Buy.com Customer service sucks and they charge tax here in CA.

Waiting for that package price to fall below $1500. Cmon Greedy Sami, why keep the price so high when Sony, LGs and others have their similar offering around $1000-$1200...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014