• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
good stuff, grabbed a handful of these.

Great, thx.

Thanks!

jorgemede said:   well OP, you encouraged me to look around for more .... I hope this link works for you guys...

http://www.amazon.com/s/?node=2279458011


Awesome! Thanks to you and the OP!

Thanks OP


dbong1021 said:   jorgemede said:   well OP, you encouraged me to look around for more .... I hope this link works for you guys...

http://www.amazon.com/s/?node=2279458011


Awesome! Thanks to you and the OP!


Ditto, Excellent hunting both of you. I found got well over $150 in freebies from this post. BRAVO and THANK YOU!!!

Thanks more cooking!

Now I have recipes for life. Bought, but not on any Kindle yet as I can sync later.

Even more free books ... Enjoy (lots, lots more)

http://www.amazon.com/s/?node=2245146011

jorgemede said:   well OP, you encouraged me to look around for more .... I hope this link works for you guys...

http://www.amazon.com/s/?node=2279458011


Thanks bought all from the OP and the first two pages rated by reviews Too many to list!

Kewl, thanx!

Thanks

Thanks OP. Could be some nice reading if I get stuck somewhere.

jorgemede said:   Even more free books ... Enjoy (lots, lots more)

http://www.amazon.com/s/?node=2245146011


"Showing 1 - 12 of 15,991 Results"

I think I will have carpal tunnel syndrome by the time I finish clicking!

happypants said:   jorgemede said:   Even more free books ... Enjoy (lots, lots more)

http://www.amazon.com/s/?node=2245146011


"Showing 1 - 12 of 15,991 Results"

I think I will have carpal tunnel syndrome by the time I finish clicking!


The list was alot shorter earlier tonight -- maybe 200 long -- and included mostly romance novels, IT books, and of course cookbooks.

Edit: Nevermind, different link than the one farther up the thread.

Thanks, I love free

Thanks OP!


thx op!!

Can I read Kindle Books on a Nook? I just ordered a Nook Tablet for my wife for Christmas.

thanks!

busnut said:   Can I read Kindle Books on a Nook? I just ordered a Nook Tablet for my wife for Christmas.

Only if you can install the Kindle app.

shank said:   busnut said:   Can I read Kindle Books on a Nook? I just ordered a Nook Tablet for my wife for Christmas.

Only if you can install the Kindle app.

Actually, there is a program called Calibre that allows you to convert e-books to different formats and install them on different devices.

edit: haha -- wrong thread

Thanks, OP

I can't wait to try these new cookbooks! Green OP! Thank you!

I don't own a kindle, but I want to read these on my PC. Do I still buy the kindle cloud reader version? How can I read it if my computer is offline?
I am new to all this, thanks!

prolyfik said:   I don't own a kindle, but I want to read these on my PC. Do I still buy the kindle cloud reader version? How can I read it if my computer is offline?
I am new to all this, thanks!


There is some great information in the quick summary of this thread on reading Kindle books on other devices, as well as more free books.

"Kindle Books are exclusive to Amazon.com and to Kindle Devices and Products. However, by utilizing their programs and apps, Kindle is available on many devices, such as Kindle for PC, Kindle for Mac, Kindle for iPad, Kindle for iPhone and Touch, Kindle for Android, Kindle for Blackberry, Kindle for Windows 7 Phone"

prolyfik said:   I don't own a kindle, but I want to read these on my PC. Do I still buy the kindle cloud reader version? How can I read it if my computer is offline?
I am new to all this, thanks!


Good question. I started about a year ago, with the PC version of the Kindle.
When you purchase a book (whether you paid actual money or was $0.00) you now can download it to your PC. So you can read it even when you are offline.
If you don't want the book to show in your PC collection, you can "delete" it and save space on your hard drive. The book will still show in your Kindle archived books.

Today, I have the kindle app installed in two PC, ipod touch, ipad, and an android phone. I finally gave in and purchased two Kindles (4g simple reader, and 3g keyboard) within the last month.
I love the Whispersomething update/transfer, and that I can continue reading the book in any other device, right were I left off in the previous device.

Thanks OP for the links.

Calibre makes it easy to download all these free Kindle books and put them on my Nook. Thanks guys, keep 'em coming!

Thanks! I'm looking forward to all my new reading material!

My hands are going to tired from all the clicking, wish they had a list format and just click "check all"

Thanks op

jorgemede said:   Even more free books ... Enjoy (lots, lots more)

http://www.amazon.com/s/?node=2245146011


Wow, its like grammar/high school english all over again! That link will save some parents out there a ton of book buying

Super

Great posts everyone!

what format should I choose foe my touchpad? thanks.

Very cool, thanks OP!

Thank you OP(s)
This is the best deal of Thanksgiving I could get.
Finally yesterday bought Kindle from Staples and now stocked plenty of books



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014