• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Quite a few international cookbooks have popped up for free on Amazon/Kindle today. You can use these with a Kindle, IPad, Touchpad, PC, etc.

Cuisines of the Alps - regularly $24.95 Alps

All Along the Rhine - regularly $14.95 Europe

The Scottish-Irish Pub and Hearth Cookbook - regularly $24.95 Irish

Cuisines of the Caucasus Mountains - regularly $24.95 Caucasus

The Art of Uzbek Cooking - regularly $24.95 Uzbek

The Best of Ukrainian Cuisine - regularly $16.95 Ukrainian

Gypsy Feast - regularly $22.50 Romania

A Taste of Romania - Regularly $24.95 Romania2

Hungarian Cookbook - Regularly $14.95 Hungarian

Polish Heritage Cookery - regularly $50.00 Polish

The Best of Polish Cooking - regularly $11.95 Polish2

Sephardic Israeli Cuisine - regularly $24.95 Israeli

Healthy South Indian Cooking - regularly $24.95 Indian

The Kerala Kitchen - regularly $35.00 Syrian

Nile Style - regularly $29.95 Egyptian

Flavors of Burma: Myanmar - regularly $22.50 Burma

A Taste of Haiti - regularly $24.95 Haiti

The Best of Korean Cuisine - regularly $22.50 Korean

Cooking from China's Fujian Province - regularly $29.95 Fujian

Fine Filipino Food - regularly $14.95 Filipino

Brazil: A Culinary Journey - regularly $24.95 Brazil

Aprovecho: A Mexican-American Border Cookbook - regularly $16.95 Mexican

Old Havana Cookbook - regularly $16.95 Cuban

Enjoy.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

amazon.com
Thanks duewrite
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Not true, see my previous post. I sideload Kindle books on my kids' Nooks all the time. And no, their Nooks are not ro... (more)

Toddler (Dec. 03, 2011 @ 11:52a) |

No need to spark any theologicical or philosophical debates, but this is a fantastic book for anyone interested in the C... (more)

Toddler (Dec. 06, 2011 @ 5:15p) |

perfect vday gift for my gf

swong322 (Feb. 13, 2012 @ 8:51a) |

Free, Kindle, Cookbooks, Cooking, International, Ethnic, Food
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

REPPED. THANKS

thanks ....

went to Russia and fell in love with uzbeki plov, thanks for this ... repped

Thanks OP!

well OP, you encouraged me to look around for more .... I hope this link works for you guys...

http://www.amazon.com/s/?node=2279458011

Thanks OP!

Thai ? !!!

Thanks OP.

good stuff, grabbed a handful of these.

Great, thx.

Thanks!

jorgemede said:   well OP, you encouraged me to look around for more .... I hope this link works for you guys...

Awesome! Thanks to you and the OP!

Thanks OP

dbong1021 said:   jorgemede said:   well OP, you encouraged me to look around for more .... I hope this link works for you guys...

Awesome! Thanks to you and the OP!

Ditto, Excellent hunting both of you. I found got well over $150 in freebies from this post. BRAVO and THANK YOU!!!

Thanks more cooking!

Now I have recipes for life. Bought, but not on any Kindle yet as I can sync later.

Even more free books ... Enjoy (lots, lots more)

http://www.amazon.com/s/?node=2245146011

jorgemede said:   well OP, you encouraged me to look around for more .... I hope this link works for you guys...

Thanks bought all from the OP and the first two pages rated by reviews Too many to list!

Kewl, thanx!

Thanks

Thanks OP. Could be some nice reading if I get stuck somewhere.

jorgemede said:   Even more free books ... Enjoy (lots, lots more)

"Showing 1 - 12 of 15,991 Results"

I think I will have carpal tunnel syndrome by the time I finish clicking!

happypants said:   jorgemede said:   Even more free books ... Enjoy (lots, lots more)

"Showing 1 - 12 of 15,991 Results"

I think I will have carpal tunnel syndrome by the time I finish clicking!

The list was alot shorter earlier tonight -- maybe 200 long -- and included mostly romance novels, IT books, and of course cookbooks.

Edit: Nevermind, different link than the one farther up the thread.

Thanks, I love free

Thanks OP!

thx op!!

Can I read Kindle Books on a Nook? I just ordered a Nook Tablet for my wife for Christmas.

thanks!

busnut said:   Can I read Kindle Books on a Nook? I just ordered a Nook Tablet for my wife for Christmas.

Only if you can install the Kindle app.

shank said:   busnut said:   Can I read Kindle Books on a Nook? I just ordered a Nook Tablet for my wife for Christmas.

Only if you can install the Kindle app.

Actually, there is a program called Calibre that allows you to convert e-books to different formats and install them on different devices.

edit: haha -- wrong thread

Thanks, OP

I can't wait to try these new cookbooks! Green OP! Thank you!

I don't own a kindle, but I want to read these on my PC. Do I still buy the kindle cloud reader version? How can I read it if my computer is offline?
I am new to all this, thanks!

prolyfik said:   I don't own a kindle, but I want to read these on my PC. Do I still buy the kindle cloud reader version? How can I read it if my computer is offline?

There is some great information in the quick summary of this thread on reading Kindle books on other devices, as well as more free books.

"Kindle Books are exclusive to Amazon.com and to Kindle Devices and Products. However, by utilizing their programs and apps, Kindle is available on many devices, such as Kindle for PC, Kindle for Mac, Kindle for iPad, Kindle for iPhone and Touch, Kindle for Android, Kindle for Blackberry, Kindle for Windows 7 Phone"

prolyfik said:   I don't own a kindle, but I want to read these on my PC. Do I still buy the kindle cloud reader version? How can I read it if my computer is offline?

Good question. I started about a year ago, with the PC version of the Kindle.
When you purchase a book (whether you paid actual money or was $0.00) you now can download it to your PC. So you can read it even when you are offline.
If you don't want the book to show in your PC collection, you can "delete" it and save space on your hard drive. The book will still show in your Kindle archived books.

Today, I have the kindle app installed in two PC, ipod touch, ipad, and an android phone. I finally gave in and purchased two Kindles (4g simple reader, and 3g keyboard) within the last month.
I love the Whispersomething update/transfer, and that I can continue reading the book in any other device, right were I left off in the previous device.

Thanks OP for the links.

Skipping 48 Messages...
perfect vday gift for my gf

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.