• Go to page :
  • 1 2 3
  • Text Only
Calibre makes it easy to download all these free Kindle books and put them on my Nook. Thanks guys, keep 'em coming!

Thanks! I'm looking forward to all my new reading material!

My hands are going to tired from all the clicking, wish they had a list format and just click "check all"

Thanks op

jorgemede said:   Even more free books ... Enjoy (lots, lots more)

http://www.amazon.com/s/?node=2245146011

Wow, its like grammar/high school english all over again! That link will save some parents out there a ton of book buying

Super

Great posts everyone!

what format should I choose foe my touchpad? thanks.

Very cool, thanks OP!

Thank you OP(s)
This is the best deal of Thanksgiving I could get.
Finally yesterday bought Kindle from Staples and now stocked plenty of books

thanks...nice find

bbli2000 said:   what format should I choose foe my touchpad? thanks.

your touchpad has kindle app. already installed. Just register your touchpad with your Amazon account. Once you hit buy the book in Amazon it will be wirelessly transferred to your touchpad. You will also see an option in Amazon that says "xyz's touchpad" or send book to touchpad using whispernet.

thx
gs

mobi for tiny kindle, the $259 kindle dx *almost 10" diagonal choose pdf.

only true kindle/ebook nerds would appreciate the DX

there is a demonic robot that has more books than you could read if you started when you were born and speed-read for your entire life 24x7x365. Calibre is your friend for conversion(free). website

Thanks.

super green for ya, OP. thanks a lot.

Green for you OP - thanks for taking the time to put all those links in there!!

thanks

Thank you OP

How about a comprehensive list of all free kindle books listed by bestselling? Amazon doesn't offer a way in the store to select a certain price range but with a little url hacking I found this.

Please note, this includes all titles in the pulic domain...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?node=154606011&sort=-edition-sales-velocity&field-price=0-0

If you want to include cheaper books update the part of the url that reads "price=0-0"

For example, if you want all books under $2 then search for "price=0-200"

If you want to exclude titles in the public domain (which removes many classic titles); add the following to the end of the above URL: "&field-publisher=-domain"

Now I only have to learn how to cook, oh, and read.

Thank you very much!!!!

thanks a ton

Toddler said:   Calibre makes it easy to download all these free Kindle books and put them on my Nook. Thanks guys, keep 'em coming!

Has not been my experience - Amazon adds some type of restriction on at least some of their Kindle books, requires their reader to access.

Thank you so much!

Thanks in for it!

Green for you

Great find! Thanks OP!

Fantastic!!! thanks op.

Kerala kitchen is part of Indian cuisines

Super !!
Thanks OP

Cool, now I can stop eating out and save even more.

busnut said:   Can I read Kindle Books on a Nook? I just ordered a Nook Tablet for my wife for Christmas.

Nope, but you can read Nook books on a Kindle.

Thanks for sharing OP!

I also have 2 links for free kindle ebooks some of you might like to book mark.
Free kindle ebooks (for US & Int'l)
Free kindle ebooks (for UK)

Although it says Amazon best seller "top 100" free ebooks there are actually a lot more available, you just need to click whatever category interest you on the left, you'll get top 100 free ebooks alongside top 100 paid books under that category.
The list of ebooks (paid& free) get updated hourly.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Green for you op..

Thank you!

gotta love " Advanced Probability and Statistics" next to "Let's get Naked" Quite the grab bag

Thanks

Thanks Op.

Ok dumb question I just ordered the Nook Color.(the refurb deal) Would any of these be compatible? I plan to root the device, but I don't have it yet.

3DMan said:   Ok dumb question I just ordered the Nook Color.(the refurb deal) Would any of these be compatible? I plan to root the device, but I don't have it yet.

If you root it you can install the Kindle app. With that app you can access all the books you "purchased" here.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.