Member Summary

Vanquish PlayStation 3
Thanks duewrite
Disclaimer
84/100 Metascore (61 Ratings)
8.0 Average User Score (96 Ratings)
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/vanquish
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Only store pick up and NOT AVAILABLE in my STATE!! "=_)

Ty OP, got mine shipped in the buckeye state

Thanks, OP. Never heard of this game, but the reviews are really good. Worth a try for $5.

BigWhy said:   Only store pick up and NOT AVAILABLE in my STATE!! "=_)It says "Shipping not available" on the product page, but if you add it to your cart and checkout, the option to ship is there.

Not bad with free shipping to boot!

In for one, thx

prolly good for a kid
maybe worth ~$10-20 on eBay/Amazon

captainprice said:   prolly good for a kid
ESRB Rating: M=Mature

PloKoon said:   BigWhy said:   Only store pick up and NOT AVAILABLE in my STATE!! "=_)It says "Shipping not available" on the product page, but if you add it to your cart and checkout, the option to ship is there.

Placed my order like you said, not sure if it s going to be shipped, cancelled or. ?. Will see... Thanks for the tip, i will let you know!

Placed the order for shipping, received an email with back order status, ship within 1 or 2 weeks...

taf said:   captainprice said:   prolly good for a kid
ESRB Rating: M=Mature

There's some cursing and lots of robot killing, but I don't see how that warrants an M. Maybe a T.

BigWhy said:   Placed the order for shipping, received an email with back order status, ship within 1 or 2 weeks...Same here.

I've had a Best Buy.com purchase before in which the product was backordered and, after a while, they notified me about the order being cancelled.

So, it could still happen, but its still worth a try.

$5.50 new 4.99 used. lol

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014