• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Disclaimer
I just ordered this printer from BestBuy for in store pickup

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/HP+-+Deskjet+3050+Wireless+All-In-On...

Member Summary

HP-3050 All in one printer
Thanks duewrite
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HP
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not sure why this is extreme YMMV - it's been at this price since yesterday and you can even get Free Shipping with it

Nice deal but I don't understand the extreme YMMV when it is in stock with free shipping. Though I woulfd buy a Canon brand for the cheaper inks. HP ink is way too expensive.

thanks OP --- shipping not available --- just ordered for pick up

Got one, thanks. I had enough of my kodak printer. The printer head keeps screwing up.

Shipping is not available and I just got an email saying they can't find one in the store. I ordered from the other store that shows it in my area. All the rest are OOS. Waiting for another email. I ordered it because it is a cheap wireless printer.

Amazon has the ink cartridges for less than $13 each. Too bad the color is no Individual ink. HP 61 holds 15ml and they have XL version which hold 25ml.

My friend's Old(2006) HP printer uses ink that cost twice as much. That's Freaking rip off. The salesperson at Staples should have told her how much the ink cartridges will cost before she bought it.

These are going fast. My local one just went OOS. I have to drive extra 15 miles to get one. There's no other store with with stock within 60 miles of me in SF Bay Area.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014