• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

eTrex 20
Disclaimer
I just ordered one online. I used MrRebates.com to cancel out the tax. FatWallet doesn't appear to be a partner. The price at Ama-zon is $179.99. $152 is the lowest I could find. Item has 4/5 stars on Amazon reviews. Great for geocaching, hiking, or other outdoor activities. Here is the company's website about the product.

You also get $20 in "Gear Bucks" with a $100 purchase, which is a $20 off $75 card valid from 12/25/11 to 1/10/12.

Link

Item goes in and out of stock. Website won't work when they are out of stock.

Member Summary

Garmin eTrex 20 Handheld GPS
Thanks duewrite
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$13.99 for shipping

ahhhhhhhhhhh,, no thank u

anndesikis said:   $13.99 for shipping

ahhhhhhhhhhh,, no thank u
I got free shipping. Is it not working for you?

it showed up 13.99 for shipping, gave free shipping if I bought 125 worth, so no free ship for me..

anndesikis said:   it showed up 13.99 for shipping, gave free shipping if I bought 125 worth, so no free ship for me..I don't understand. The item is $152, which is more than $125. Therefore, you should get free shipping.

good deal:
Merchandise Subtotal: $ 151.99
Estimated Shipping and Handling:
Based on ground shipping within continental U.S.
FREE 2-Day Shipping learn more | sign in
Shoprunner
$13.99
Free Shipping on orders $125 or more!
(See Promotion Details) -$13.99
Sales Tax
Oklahoma Residents Click Here:
$0.00
Estimated Total: $151.99

Thanks OP .. nice find

This item is back in stock if anyone is interested. You can get free 2-day shipping with Shoprunner. The Amazon price is $186.59 and the EMS Price is $151.99.

anyone bought this previously and have gear bucks they will not be using? please pm we can work something out thanks

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.