• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$10 CVS E-Gift Card for $6
http://coupontrade.com/products/cvs-special

The Fine Print
Does not expire

Limit one (1) $10 CVS Gift Card per customer.

Your CVS Gift Card will be delivered electronically to your secure CouponTrade account and may be redeemed online.

*Excludes alcohol, gift cards, lottery, money orders, prescriptions, postage stamps, pre-paid cards, tobacco products or items reimbursed by a government program.

**Excludes pharmacy items paid for in whole or in part by state and/or federal health care programs. This includes, for example, Medicare, Medicaid and TriCare. Not valid on prescriptions purchased in NJ or NY. In Louisiana, not valid on any prescription for a controlled dangerous substance. CVS/pharmacy may, at any time and for any reason, exclude prescriptions dispensed in other states, other types of prescriptions, or prescriptions paid for by other payers.

+Restrictions apply. CVS/pharmacy gift cards cannot be used on-line at CVS.com® or for any other retailer’s gift card or prepaid card that CVS/pharmacy may carry.

three7 /op

Member Summary

Sole F63 treadmill
Thanks duewrite
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Looks like they also have "Buy a $20 Shell gift card Get a Free $5 Target eGiftCard"

Thanks!

jatan1986 said:   Looks like they also have "Buy a $20 Shell gift card Get a Free $5 Target eGiftCard"

After I entered all of my personal info, I saw this msg... "You have reached the purchase limit for this product. Please remove this item from your cart."

I NEVER ordered from this place before. Let's hope that this isnt another cardilly.com type of business.

UPDATE - But I still received an email that it's being processed.... hmmmm.. odd

In. Thanks!

In for 1. Thanks!

Nice, thanx OP... also it is 1 per customer not per household or family, so one per family member ... easy ... yet to be issued .... enjoy the VC seed money that site is probably funding this from!

"Payment could not be processed, please check the details you entered"

Can't find any problem....

I had this same issue. I called up their customer service number 888-835-5847 and they fixed it right away... I would try that.

SlamminMOFO said:   jatan1986 said:   Looks like they also have "Buy a $20 Shell gift card Get a Free $5 Target eGiftCard"

After I entered all of my personal info, I saw this msg... "You have reached the purchase limit for this product. Please remove this item from your cart."

I NEVER ordered from this place before. Let's hope that this isnt another cardilly.com type of business.

UPDATE - But I still received an email that it's being processed.... hmmmm.. odd

I had this same issue. I called up their customer service number 888-835-5847 and they fixed it right away... I would try that.

In for 1.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.