• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Best Buy
See Best Buy promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Shipping is not available, and no store anywhere in my region has it in stock for pick-up.

Flatbob said:   Shipping is not available, and no store anywhere in my region has it in stock for pick-up.

Yeah, shipping was available until the warehouse stock runs out. They don't let you know how many they have until it becomes "shipping not available"

this is just like the 24" LCD TV that no one can get

available nearby..not sure if i need it..

RXC96 said:   this is just like the 24" LCD TV that no one can get

Yeah, but I wouldn't say nobody, a few got them. Things don't last long with all the members on this board

is this an average internet browsing laptop? i can buy

dontcare4myname said:   is this an average internet browsing laptop? i can buy

yes. buy. if you don't like then you can resell no problemo. what zip available? thnx

but not adding to cart, though the button is enabled..
anyone able to add to cart in a store where available

$155 for me but I don't care for the N455 cpu

farside said:   RXC96 said:   this is just like the 24" LCD TV that no one can get

Yeah, but I wouldn't say nobody, a few got them. Things don't last long with all the members on this board

don't think it's the board, only avail certain areas. regardless of avail, says Shipping: Not available - title ?

Available WATERTOWN, NY 13601

RXC96 said:   Available WATERTOWN, NY 13601 able to add to cart?

shows available here. thanks Farside.

Thanks OP. In 4 1. Unavailable for pickup for any store close to me but then shipping was free. My total was $167.61 including tax and recycling fee.

Got one in OC

Thanks

I was told the thing was not available for pickup this morning. And I waited for a full hour to get to a lady who was very unfriendly. And finally I was forced to cancel it since they offered nothing else. I think I have to agree with a lot of folks here, BBY is just not worth my time.

Anybody knows of one locally, and trying to get one for my son

nice deal,but it is so cheap,can this be guaranteed its quality?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014