• 1 234519
  • Page
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Links do not work anymore . . . they fixed the glitch.

If you are at Starbucks and connected to their Wi-Fi, you can hit up http://starbucks.yahoo.com

Here is some free iTunes from Spin Magazine
SPIN's May/June '12 Playlist from SPIN Magazine
SPIN's March '12 Playlist from SPIN Magazine

Check the last page for free iTunes Codes from Starbucks

Member Summary

Pick of the Week
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Here are some codes for FlightTrack Pro that expire TODAY, so hurry, and please post when used.

edBrdFfCvUybhoLfkqvi (Sep. 24, 2013 @ 2:31p) |

first code redeemed. thanks!

SoCalCal (Sep. 24, 2013 @ 3:14p) |

Kings of Leon, "Temple"

rburriel (Sep. 27, 2013 @ 1:17p) |

No more active links
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP. Good job.

lovelace said:   Thanks OP. Good job.Glad to see it worked . . . will see if I can get the App Store direct links for the weekly apps.

Thanks! Used We Saw, Just a Kiss, and Bittersweet Melodies.

Thanks. Love free music.

Thank you, OP! I just used Michael Buble.

The links should be unlimited downloads . . . so not single use

nice. thanks! no longer need to stop near starbucks

Tripp1269 said:   The links should be unlimited downloads . . . so not single use

Confirmed as I snagged them all.

I got them all as well! Thanks OP!

went to itunes but asked for download code none shown on the fatwallet link!
Thanks

use your password.

Thanks!!! Got it!!! Buble and Antebellum nice.

I can't get it to work. iTunes asks for my password and then takes me to a screen to redeem a code

I wonder if there are the same types of links for the apps!

Thx OP, luv free music!

moobs said:   I can't get it to work. iTunes asks for my password and then takes me to a screen to redeem a code


You will need to recopy the code from the browser into itunes...

I got all of them.

Thanks OP!!

Hi - I got a few of them and then it started asking for the code. Can't get it to work, even after deleting all cookies.

Cannot download without a code??

Worked great for me. Thanks OP!

Was prompted for my iTunes password, which I entered, and then was prompted for a code. Tried the codes that are in the URL's in the OP (all are 3 digit codes) and none of them worked for me.

Just heard yo yo, Duncan, Meyer & Thile on NPR this past week. Free track today FTW! Thanks!

barreg said:   Was prompted for my iTunes password, which I entered, and then was prompted for a code. Tried the codes that are in the URL's in the OP (all are 3 digit codes) and none of them worked for me.Try to copy and paste the links instead of the FW redirect.

TU OP! Nicely done with the links. Copy-and-pasting the code (from the URLs, after redirect) worked. Files are 256kbps.

I wasn't able to use the links, but when the page reloads and changes the url to something like: https://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/freeProduct...XXXXXXXXX, copy the "XXXXXXXXX" in the URL after "code=" directly into redeem code prompt in itunes. That worked for me.

thanks OP! love free music

alphasux said:   I wonder if there are the same types of links for the apps!

I don't think so. These links aren't from the actual cards that are handed out at Starbucks. When you log on to the WiFi at Starbucks, there is a menu page that offers free downloads of songs. My guess is that these links are scrubbed from that process. Hence not needing an actual redemption code. I'd love to be proven wrong though!

iamwildbill said:   alphasux said:   I wonder if there are the same types of links for the apps!

I don't think so. These links aren't from the actual cards that are handed out at Starbucks. When you log on to the WiFi at Starbucks, there is a menu page that offers free downloads of songs. My guess is that these links are scrubbed from that process. Hence not needing an actual redemption code. I'd love to be proven wrong though!
You are correct, that is where the links came from. By the pattern, the free song for next Tuesday should be http://www.starbucks.com/sdn/itunes/code/125
Every now and then it seems to skip a number or two . . .

And the first song by Hugh Laurie . . . that is Dr. House. I haven't heard it yet, but thought it was cool.

thanks OP!


Got it to work! Thanks so much for posting!

Green.

Downloading was moody. I had to copy and paste the links. Then sometimes, copy and paste the redeem code -- but it worked.

Tripp1269 said:   Every now and then it seems to skip a number or two . . .

I think the skipped numbers are the "apps", not music.

Thanks! Would not work on my laptop but worked perfectly on my ipad.

Added 11-29-2011 http://www.starbucks.com/sdn/itunes/code/125 Jason Bajada - The Sound Your Life Makes

On your iPhone, you just tap the links in this post and it downloads the song to your phone. The very first time you have to put in your iTunes password, but that's it. Please figure out the links to the apps!

Good job!
Got some songs missed.
THx.

The spin playlists arent working for me.

Go to spin website link and download directly from there. Worked for me

Skipping 701 Messages...
Kings of Leon, "Temple"



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014