• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Got a great deal on the Console with the Mega Pack Bundle tonight. Also, many games on sale, including some for only $17.. or less. Free shipping on the console but not the games, but it was only about $3 per game to ship, so still a nice savings. Not available on Amazon and didn't see elsewhere.

Target Cyber Monday Wii Console with Mega Pack Bundle

Member Summary

Wii Console Bundle
Thanks Divot101
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just tried to order wii bundle...$12 shipping

This item says FREE shipping if order over $50. You will see a charge for the $12 and it will be credited at checkout. If for some reason that does not happen, then call the help # on the bottom of the screen via the Contact Us link and get the adjustment. I got the credit, so good luck, oh... and I did not call, it just appeared.

ezwrighter said:   Just tried to order wii bundle...$12 shipping

Sorry, I tried to order a different bundle then you specified...my bad.

Sorry, but that explains it I don't understand why every bundle would not be free shipping since obviously they are all over $50. Rude!

ezwrighter said:   Sorry, I tried to order a different bundle then you specified...my bad.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014