• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Stanley Indoor Wireless Remote System -- 3 pcs remote control with single transmitter. Regular price $15, sale price $10. Buy 2 and use 5-off-15 Bed Bath & Beyond coupon, comes out to $7.49 each + tax.

Only found it at store, not online.

Since one remote controls 3 devices, it's much more useful than the GE 2-outlet remote control deal from Lowes recently.

At the back of the package it states the channel (or frequency) each system is using, so you can use 2 (or possibly more) sets. I could only find channel B or channel C at my store though (no channel A).

Couldn't find much info on this particular model (51164), but found good reviews on an older model (31164): 31164

This newer model has a telescoping antenna, which seems to correct the older model's shortcomings.

Member Summary

pic
Thanks nasagasaangpusa
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have the model 51164 and love it, but my 4 year old have lost the remote that controls the outlets. I cannot find another set either online or in my local BB&B. Does anyone know where I could get another transmitter for the 3 outlets I have or another set that would control the exsisting receivers I have?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014