Voting History
rated:

budgeting
Disclaimer
YNAB 3 - Digital download
Link

Reg:$60
Sale: $39

YNAB 3 is YouNeedABudget.comís flagship personal budgeting software. Built on the solid principles of the YNAB Methodology, YNAB 3 is a simple & effective software package built to do one thing extremely well: Help you become absolutely awesome at managing your money.

Other reasons youíll love YNAB:
Install it on as many computers as you like for your entire household.
You can always download another copy.
We have a 30-day moneyback guarantee.
You can install and run YNAB on your Mac laptop, Windows PC, Windows netbook, etc.
Our support is free (and awesome).
Our live, online classes are free (and awesome).

System Requirements:
Operating System: Windows or Mac (non-intel Mac users, follow these instructions)
512 MB RAM, 1GHZ or faster processor

Especially this time of year, this is a wonderful bit of software. I've used it for a little over year and am very pleased with the results.

Member Summary

ynab
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If "YouNeedABudget", start by not buying unnecessary software to do something that you can do for free.

If a spreadsheet does it for you, then I'm happy for you. But I needed more than a ledger line, I needed help saving. I suggest reading up on it before dismissing it. As for your post, I would like to see free software that does all that YNAB does. If there is something, please be helpful and post details for the rest of us. Otherwise, please move along.

Looks good.
In for 1
Thanks OP

I just purchased this program on bitdujour.com for $29.97 last week.

LINK

Nice deal OP - YNAB is a fine piece of software

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014